Okay new rule

nobody say we're drafting Paul Posluzny,the guy isn't even the best backer' on his own team. It seems like alot of people on this site love him, and think he could be our guy. He's coming off a knee injury last year and wasn't nearly as good as he was prior to the injury. Ralph loves London and he'll be back, they are going to give Spikes more than 10-11 games to prove he can get back, and we already have Crowell. A 1st round LB is SO STUPID is makes my head hurt. Best available OL, DL, or WR bottom line.

nobody say we're drafting Paul Posluzny,the guy isn't even the best backer' on his own team. It seems like alot of people on this site love him, and think he could be our guy. He's coming off a knee injury last year and wasn't nearly as good as he was prior to the injury. Ralph loves London and he'll be back, they are going to give Spikes more than 10-11 games to prove he can get back, and we already have Crowell. A 1st round LB is SO STUPID is makes my head hurt. Best available OL, DL, or WR bottom line.

I have got another new rule: you're dumb. Posluszny has proved his caliber of play already...despite coming off injury this past year. Oh, you know who also is coming of two injuries, and is about 10 years older? Spikes. Seriously how much longer do you mooks think Spikes and Fletcher can play up to their previous levels? What would you rather happen...lose these old accomplished players in a year or to and THEN address the linebackers in the draft? Why not draft a top young prospect this year if he is there now and have him learn behind these guys, who are both far past their prime? Reading your pompous post makes my head hurt...ever play football in your life?

I have got another new rule: you're dumb. Posluszny has proved his caliber of play already...despite coming off injury this past year. Oh, you know who also is coming of two injuries, and is about 10 years older? Spikes. Seriously how much longer do you mooks think Spikes and Fletcher can play up to their previous levels? What would you rather happen...lose these old accomplished players in a year or to and THEN address the linebackers in the draft? Why not draft a top young prospect this year if he is there now and have him learn behind these guys, who are both far past their prime? Reading your pompous post makes my head hurt...ever play football in your life?

Hey Dumbass, why would we be talking about drafting LBs if we didn't think it was a position that needs to be addressed for the future.

What an absolutely ridiculous statement!!!! Only someone void of intelligence and incapable of rational thought would utter such nonsense - especially after watching Vince Young and Travis Henry run the ball down our throats all Sunday afternoon!!!!

FYI...

Posluszny Named to Associated Press All-America Team for Second Consecutive Year

Posluszny Named MVP - 2006 Academic All-American of the Year and two-time All-American

Posluszny Wins Bednarik Award for Second Consecutive Year

Paul Posluszny was named the 2006 Defensive Player of the Year, becoming just the second two-time winner of the Bednarik Award - Senior linebacker also named to Walter Camp All-America team

Posluszny Named A Finalist for Lott Trophy

Presented to nation’s top defensive IMPACT player

Eight Nittany Lions Named To All-Big Ten Football Team

Posluszny & Scirrotto on first team

Posluszny Selected A Semifinalist for Lombardi Award

Presented to nation's top lineman or linebacker

Posluszny Among Semifinalists For 2006 Butkus Award

Winner of the 2005 Butkus Award, Posluszny is among the semifinalists for the 2006 honor, which is presented to the nation's top linebacker

Yeah, why would anyone be talkin' about drafting this guy???!!!! :doh:

Posluszny!!! :P

I would definitely love to have a LB of his calibur to develop behind our current starters. Whether Posluszny is the choice is irrelevant. The point being, we need some depth and future starters at the position.