I just cant get over this loss

TYSONKO1

I feel like I need depression meds. I was getting that, you are coming into our house to get your A@@ kicked feeling all week. This is rough. I look forward to next year but it feels like hell right now. :thumbsup:

It was kind of like going to mortons and only reading the menu.

Just got back from Rocky, that only made it worse. Good Movie, just not the most uplifting.

(Tyson had a cameo in it )

Happy Holidays

Ditto, I have been an out of towner supporting them all season, even went to hte game yesterday by myself as no1 else wanted to go. Tough Tough Loss, BUT there is a definite foundation at key positions on this team to build on for the future. from seeing almost every game in person wit th exception of some of the road games. my opinion we have.

1) An amazing reciver in Lee Evans, and adequate bckups who will have much more impressive stats next year in the ful-throttle offense.

2) An Up and comer in JP, the guy is a gamer, and the offense moves the ball with ease. A couple of tweaks and adjustments on yesterday for example and we have a 40+ point production in the sheet weather of WNY.

3) WIllis is a big question mark for me, guy is a showboat and player icon, but i dont think he is a gamer, we need a young guy to push him or take over.

4) One of the best physical corners in the league in Nate CLements. the guys has shut out 2 #1 recivers in consecutive weeks. Drew Bennett did nothing, as did Chris Chambers.

5) Young athletic safeties who will mature into good safeties.

WIth this said, our glaring needs are:

1) Strong Beefier (not beefy) DT in the likes of Ngata.

2) MLB to take over for Fletcher

3) OLB Spikes is done, the guy has lost his edge, may still be an emotional leader but is not good in space and has lost his physical presence on the field.

4) Get Youboty back on the field

5) Get Roscoe involved

I feel like I need depression meds.  I was getting that, you are coming into our house to get your A@@ kicked feeling all week. This is rough. I look forward to next year but it feels like hell right now.  :thumbsup:

878134[/snapback]

Yeah, it feels pretty crappy huh? I was so psyched for this weekend. With the holiday, I was set to have my first two day weekend off in about 5 months. I got out of work on Saturday, sped home to watch the Sabres/Blues game (had the place to myself, a rarity)...Sabres played a mostly good game, but lost in OT...kind of sucked, but they still got a point, and besides, I thought, for only the second time all year, the Bills were going to be on tv on against the Titans the next day. I could sleep in, roll out of bed, and watch my favorite sports team complete their amazing turnaround...what a disappointment. It wasn't even so much losing the game (Vince Young, with good reason, is a local legend here in Austin), it was the way it ended that sort of braught all the disappointment that the last 6 years of Bills football have been, crashing back to my consciousness. So much for dream Buffalo sports Christmas weekend, in Austin!

What makes the loss hurt even more, was that some great efforts by the offense were really pissed away on that last drive. The Jets beat the Dolphins tonight, so the Bills chances at a playoff berth would have been slim anyways. I suspect, a few weeks from now, I will feel much better about the Bills season than I do right now. I will take solace, if nothing else, in that JP Losman, IMO, made a quantum leap during the last two months. For the first time, in what seems like ages, the Billls will go into a season with a legit NFL QB, on the upswing, who I feel, will only get better...I raise my Christmas spirits to you Mr Losman...but, for now anyways, I have lost all interest in the rest of the NFL...I am sure I will be back next week....

Definetly hard to get over. I was gonna watch some of todays football games but i had no interest, so i just played board games with my girl and her family and then watched dvd's.... i didn't care one bit bout the games, normally i would have watched some of the games. Bills made everyone proud i think, i can't wait til next season and to have an entire off season thinking and talking about how we can improve on our 7 or 8 win season and not talk about re-building, who the coach will be or who the QB will be and hearing people priase or bash Losman, because i think we can all now agree that Losman is our guy for now and later... he's here to stay and he's proven himself.

Should be a fun off-season for sure. It's tuff to lose because i really felt this was going to shock the world basicially, but we did our best and lost to another solid AFC team.

I feel like I need depression meds.  I was getting that, you are coming into our house to get your A@@ kicked feeling all week. This is rough. I look forward to next year but it feels like hell right now.  :thumbsup:

It was kind of like going to mortons and only reading the menu.

Just got back from Rocky, that only made it worse.  Good Movie, just not the most uplifting.

(Tyson had a cameo in it )

Happy Holidays

878134[/snapback]

Go to your local City Mission Or Homeless Shelter. You got it rough.

I was so upset I just turned off the tv. We left the house to go somewhere for dinner, and I just didn't mention or think about the game...blocked it out. The next day I gave it some thought. Jauron and all were on site and knew the wind conditions. The team looked good overall and played a good game. We did better this season that expected. Hell, Henry and Young had killer games. I can live with it (as if I had a choice). I think we are well on our way to building a good team and we get one more chance to declare where we stand next week against a very good team. I'm almost over it.

4) One of the best physical corners in the league in Nate CLements.  the guys has shut out 2 #1 recivers in consecutive weeks.  Drew Bennett did nothing, as did Chris Chambers.

878139[/snapback]

NATE has shutdown pretty much every WR the past 7 or so weeks....sh-- i cant remember the last time NATE was the goat in our coverage....

NATE has shutdown pretty much every WR the past 7 or so weeks....sh-- i cant remember the last time NATE was the goat in our coverage....

878283[/snapback]

Very true, but wtf happened to the other side, It has become a go to easy pass.