I have 4 tickets to give away for the game

SlamnSam

I have 4 tickets in section 115 for some die hard Bills fans, You pay the fed x shipping cost from here in Texas and I will send you the tickets, but you have to be Bills fans that are going to make a whole lot of noise.

874708[/snapback]

yes I sent you a pm let me know i'll stay on for a bit

I have 4 tickets in section 115 for some die hard Bills fans, You pay the fed x shipping cost from here in Texas and I will send you the tickets, but you have to be Bills fans that are going to make a whole lot of noise.

874708[/snapback]

I sent you a PM. I'll pay for shipping, plus a little extra for your kindness and generosity.

yes I sent you a pm let me know i'll stay on for a bit

874718[/snapback]

Sorry I didnt get a PM. Anyways I need to FedX tickets today if you want them. I am in Texas and will need your address. I need 2 things in return, the cost of the FedX and you have got to be an extremely vocal supporter of the Bills.

Sure I would take them. I really would like to go ...

874735[/snapback]

I need to FedX tickets today if you want them. I am in Texas and will need your address. I need 2 things in return, the cost of the FedX and you have got to be an extremely vocal supporter of the Bills.

Yeah I think that he read your message the other 3 times you wrote it....sounds like a scam

874913[/snapback]

Hey essay they're three different people. Scam, no just want to put my tickets to good use. I've had these seats since '94 and yours are where?

Hey essay they're three different people. Scam, no just want to put my tickets to good use. I've had these seats since '94 and yours are where?

874941[/snapback]

sec 122 since 98....whats your point?

sec 122 since 98....whats your point?

874949[/snapback]

Point being you are trying say this is some kind of scam, therefore you havent a clue of what its like to own seats and not be able to use them. Any actual seat owner would understand the need or want to have those seats filled during a playoff game. This is a playoff game for the Bills and Titans. So the real point is find something else to poke a stick at. Maybe think about really buying season tickets instead of pretending.

Point being you are trying say this is some kind of scam, therefore you havent a clue of what its like to own seats and not be able to use them. Any actual seat owner would understand the need or want to have those seats filled during a playoff game. This is a playoff game for the Bills and Titans. So the real point is find something else to poke a stick at. Maybe think about really buying season tickets instead of pretending.

874955[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

874955[/snapback]

I'm sure EndZoneCrew DOES NOT need my assistance or support here, but you are throwing "you don't really own tickets" smack at a guy who on a weekly basis runs one of the biggest tailgate extravaganzas on the lot.

Perhaps you should pipe down and realize that you could have avoided the scam comments if you would let people know you have received their offers instead of sitting silently waiting to the "right kind of fan" to come along. :lol:

Does your offer for the tickets include sending their credit card number to you so you can charge the shipping?

I'm sure EndZoneCrew DOES NOT need my assistance or support here, but you are throwing "you don't really own tickets" smack at a guy who on a weekly basis runs one of the biggest tailgate extravaganzas on the lot.

Perhaps you should pipe down and realize that you could have avoided the scam comments if you would let people know you have received their offers instead of sitting silently waiting to the "right kind of fan" to come along. :lol:

Does your offer for the tickets include sending their credit card number to you so you can charge the shipping?

874963[/snapback]

I aint throwing no smack at no one, I telling him nicely to "shut the !@#$ up". I'm thinking that you should put down your pipe for a bit and stay on your own island.

Sorry I didnt get a PM. Anyways I need to FedX tickets today if you want them. I am in Texas and will need your address. I need 2 things in return, the cost of the FedX and you have got to be an extremely vocal supporter of the Bills.

874833[/snapback]

We are very vocal if you still have them I'm on kine right now and will send another pm