I have 4 tickets to give away for the game

SlamnSam

Slamnsammy IS THE !@#$'N YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WOOOOOOOOO WWWOOOOOOOOOO

RIGHT ON DUUUUDE THANK YOU VERY MUCH SEND ME AN ADDRESS AND I WILLL SEND YOU A 20 SPOT F THE FREAKIN CHECKS !!!!

SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE LITTLE FAITH IN YOUR FELLOW BILLS FANS !!!!

GATHER YE MUSHROOM WHILE YE MAY!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR SLAMNSAMMY !!!!!

Point being you are trying say this is some kind of scam, therefore you havent a clue of what its like to own seats and not be able to use them. Any actual seat owner would understand the need or want to have those seats filled during a playoff game. This is a playoff game for the Bills and Titans. So the real point is find something else to poke a stick at. Maybe think about really buying season tickets instead of pretending.

874955[/snapback]

Thats some funny sh-- right there......first of all I was sick and tired of you just writing the same message over and over and it just seemed odd at the time that someone sent you a PM and you didn't get it....we get many schmos on here who toot their own horn about offering tickets and it is just a bunch of BS.....so before you start running your yapper about how great of a fan you are and how much of a "non-fan" I am you should check your facts!

I think what you are doing is pretty cool..I will punch EZC in the head for you...he deserves it...

874978[/snapback]

Shut your mouth....you're nothing but a Mark Miller wannabe!

Sincerely,

1st Down Man's Lead Vocalist

Settle down now boys, we all know you were just looking out for your fellow Bills fans.

Now tip your hat to the MAN, Mr. Slamnsammmy baby. He is a man of HONOR at this time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

Vince Young, your goin DOWN!!!!!

875043[/snapback]

Thank you Tom, I know for sure you were the right fan to have these tickets. Be careful of the Titans fans lurking in that area, always seems to be a lot out of vistirs sitting in those seats.