Cameron Diaz loves to have sex, all-the-time.

Tux of Borg

My Webpage

Cameron Diaz has come up with a recipe for happiness, and it involves having sex. All the time.

She told the Sydney Morning Herald: “Sex is the most amazing stress reliever. I actually think it’s the best thing for everything! I think it should be 100 per cent part of everyone’s life on a day-to-day basis. We’d all be a lot happier! I love being physical, I love to get my heart-rate up and I love sweating. Sex is undoubtedly the best way to do that!”

My Webpage

Cameron Diaz has come up with a recipe for happiness, and it involves having sex. All the time.

She told the Sydney Morning Herald: “Sex is the most amazing stress reliever. I actually think it’s the best thing for everything! I think it should be 100 per cent part of everyone’s life on a day-to-day basis. We’d all be a lot happier! I love being physical, I love to get my heart-rate up and I love sweating. Sex is undoubtedly the best way to do that!”

872270[/snapback]

Plus, she seems to have a thing for Pam Anderson ---- lesbianism and lots of sex = my kind of woman :(

My Webpage

872270[/snapback]

I, for one, doubt she believes this. I'll need to see more and better evidence, please...

I think having sex with Cameron Diaz would relieve MY stress anyway.

872313[/snapback]

You would think. She's not too tough on the eyes. Not great, but not tough. Anyway, talk about blah blah blah. She won't shut up. In real life it would relieve her stress but not yours, trust me.

You've heard of the gift of gab? Well get a receipt with Cameron, you'll want to return it to the bimbo store. Sheesh.

They should have a :( for the vocal cords.

Never, ever put these 4 words together in any combination.  You're just asking for trouble with a capital C.

872354[/snapback]

:(

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point that out.

I think five minutes is a new record.

My Webpage

872270[/snapback]

Of course she can be a libertine...she has the money that provides for the luxury to hire the doctors to screen her potential pokers for the various venereal diseases, and AIDS. :(