Who gets into the PRO BOWL

BuffBills#1

My prediction:

For the second straight year Moorman will be the only Bill to make the Pro Bowl.  London and Schobel will both be alternates.

872007[/snapback]

if schobel doesnt get in...that would flat out ridiculous. the NFL sack leader deserves to go to the pro bowl...

i think moorman, fletch, and schobel will get in

with clements, evans, and parrish as alternates

if schobel doesnt get in...that would flat out ridiculous.  the NFL sack leader deserves to go to the pro bowl...

i think moorman, fletch, and schobel will get in

with clements, evans, and parrish as alternates

872034[/snapback]

I think Parrish is a huge long shot. If he has 2-3 more "lightning-in-a-bottle" plays that actually make the national highlights he could go next year, but he's not even close as a reciever and wasn't even listed as the BUF default choice for ST (Aiken was).

Has everyone forgotten about Mike Schneck, our pro-bowl long snapper?

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/afc_roster

I think Parrish is a huge long shot.  If he has 2-3 more "lightning-in-a-bottle" plays that actually make the national highlights he could go next year, but he's not even close as a reciever and wasn't even listed as the BUF default choice for ST (Aiken was).

Has everyone forgotten about Mike Schneck, our pro-bowl long snapper?

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/afc_roster

872047[/snapback]

i was thinking more alternate return man behind justin miller..if there is such a thing

I'm a little confused as to why people would think Schobel isn't a lock. I'd love to see the last time that a player who lead the entire league in the most public statistic for his position was NOT voted to the Probowl...

Moorman is an animal and should go every year. Put him on a dome team and he'd crush it. Punting in Buffalo makes his job twice as hard.

Clements...iffy. I'd say vote him in, but statistics-minded voters may hold his INTs against him.

Lee should go...He is putting up comparable numbers to the big boys while playing on a team that chose to throw less than 16 passes three times this year. There was a stat a few weeks ago that he was leading the NFL in % of his teams total yards gained for WRs. He is a stud.

I'm a little confused as to why people would think Schobel isn't a lock.  I'd love to see the last time that a player who lead the entire league in the most public statistic for his position was NOT voted to the Probowl...

872057[/snapback]

Because no one outside of Western NY, or a Bills fan, has herd of him. The nation media never mentions his name when talking about the best DE in the game. It's a crying shame, but that's how it is. :(

I doubt any Bills player will be a starting Pro Bowler, though I expect to see Schoebel and Moorman in Hawaii. The others are just long shots. The way the Pro Bowl works is you are in it every year from the first year you are voted in until you retire or are hurt.

Because no one outside of Western NY, or a Bills fan, has herd of him. The nation media never mentions his name when talking about the best DE in the game. It's a crying shame, but that's how it is. :(

872111[/snapback]

Perhaps not the national talking heads. But I'll bet a lot of the local NFL beat writers around the nation know about Shoebel...

I doubt any Bills player will be a starting Pro Bowler, though I expect to see Schoebel and Moorman in Hawaii.  The others are just long shots.  The way the Pro Bowl works is you are in it every year from the first year you are voted in until you retire or are hurt.

872116[/snapback]

Yep. Those 2 and Schenk are the ones I see going. Evans is a longshot this year, but he'll be there in 2007; so will Peters & maybe JP. :( The two others that deserve it but won't make it are Nate (not enough picks) and Fletcher (RayRay & Zach Girlieman in the way).