Witness details puppy's final moments

Tux of Borg

Funny how this offends, yet several posters have made abuse, similar treatment visited on an innocent cat a feature of their avatar or persona... :(

872383[/snapback]

I agree. Those cat-killing/torture comments almost stopped me from coming to TSW, despite the good Bills insights.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.  Those cat-killing/torture comments almost stopped me from coming to TSW, despite the good Bills insights.

872394[/snapback]

I guess there is something preemptive about torturing cats that doesn't arouse the passion of the American public like a cute little puppy.

You wonder about the pathology of kids who do things like this, and the likelihood that will engage in that kind of treatment with humans later. How someone could kill a little puppy is beyond me. I guess with ieatcrayonz fictional allegations I should qualify that and say I don't condone killing even gypsy puppies!! :(

You wonder about the pathology of kids who do things like this, and the likelihood that will engage in that kind of treatment with humans later.  How someone could kill a little puppy is beyond me.  I guess with ieatcrayonz fictional allegations I should qualify that and say I don't condone killing even gypsy puppies!! :nana:

872494[/snapback]

How about pernicious breeds like the Canadian Retriever?

You wonder about the pathology of kids who do things like this, and the likelihood that will engage in that kind of treatment with humans later.  How someone could kill a little puppy is beyond me.  I guess with ieatcrayonz fictional allegations I should qualify that and say I don't condone killing even gypsy puppies!! :nana:

872494[/snapback]

IIRC, animal abuse and cruelty is in fact a precursor to more serious crimes later in life. That's a big reason why I feel these acts should be punished more severely than they are.

How about pernicious breeds like the Canadian Retriever?

872505[/snapback]

They should teach those dogs to retrieve culture.

(I don't really mean that....just going with the theme)

If I could change one thing about our justice system, I'd make it so that those who intentionally inflict suffering on another living person or pet be made to endure a similar form of suffering themselves. I know that will never happen, cause the logistics of such a thing would be damn near impossible to establish....but still, is jail really THAT much of a punishment for a lot of these folks?

I hate to admit this on a damn message board, but I honestly don't know what I'd do if I ever caught someone doing something like that....I'd totally lose it!

871763[/snapback]

You think a lot like one of my brothers. He feels the same way.

You think a lot like one of my brothers.  He feels the same way.

872551[/snapback]

Obviously you're referring to the smartest of your brothers :nana:

Of course.  :nana:  Bet you can't guess which one it is.  ;)

872569[/snapback]

Well, Dan seems like the most cultured and creative of the lot, and I have the impression that Ken is pretty much the exact opposite. So I'll choose Ken.

Well, Dan seems like the most cultured and creative of the lot, and I have the impression that Ken is pretty much the exact opposite. So I'll choose Ken.

872572[/snapback]

Well, you were right that they are opposites but you are wrong which one. :nana:

872572[/snapback]

Hey you two, quit flirting in the puppy torture thread, I mean, like, get a room.

Don't worry about it, it is just that it makes the people who want to talk about puppy torture a little uncomfortable.

872586[/snapback]

:nana:

IIRC, animal abuse and cruelty is in fact a precursor to more serious crimes later in life.

872540[/snapback]

That is correct.

10 percent of the population is responsible for 90 percent of the crime. But if we actually kept the 10 percent in jail where they belong, there wouldn't be a need for so many judges and lawyers. Parole, plea bargains and sentence leniency is job security. :nana:

What I would do to these two sh--heels.... And I would not feel one iota of guilt.