Bills Get "B-"

Kgun5

Joe Theisman (who I despise) said it today morning in the Mike & Mike show....The titans have won 3 or 4 games this season that are seen as the highlights of an entire teams history....

They win a game with 3 Defensive TDs (The offense mustered 3 points and time of possesion was 20 minutes).

They win a game with a 60 yard Field Goal.

They win a game in overtime with the QB running 39 yards for a TD

Prisco Grades: Week 15

Another clown who "analyzes" games he clearly didn't watch.

870730[/snapback]

Well, the Bills did well in a snotty weather game, albeit with their mostly season-long big plays getting a win, and TEN despite an awful offensive performance, turned some very big defensive plays into an improbable victory.

What's the problem, then? I give both teams a :unsure: for gettin' it done - if not in a dominant fashion...

I mentioned a while back during the moaning about sell-outs and weather and more games in December...playing 4 of the last six at home is a nice plus...especially for a club and fan base that touts inclement-weather performance.

Well, the Bills did well in a snotty weather game, albeit with their mostly season-long big plays getting a win, and TEN despite an awful offensive performance, turned some very big defensive plays into an improbable victory.

What's the problem, then? I give both teams a  :unsure: for gettin' it done - if not in a dominant fashion...

I mentioned a while back during the moaning about sell-outs and weather and more games in December...playing 4 of the last six at home is a nice plus...especially for a club and fan base that touts inclement-weather performance.

870746[/snapback]

It doesn't mean anything, (other than the prevailing media covers CITIES and not TEAMS,) but if getting dominated while winning as the Titans did gets one a B, how does dominating a team and winning get one a B-?

All we have to do is beat the Titans this week. Do that, and just like Miami, we'll see their name drop off the boards and they'll be a mere afterthought in the 2006 season.

Its that simple. Beat VY and JP will be the initials mentioned next week.

Prisco is an attention grabber thats all........

we as Bills fans know what we see. I will give credit where its due, the Titans are on a roll much like us the past few weeks, some nice victories in the last few minutes....

Its another tough game for the Bills against a team thats on a roll....

Lets get it done!

Its another tough game for the Bills against a team thats on a roll....

Lets get it done!

870772[/snapback]

Why can't we ever get the battered team that falling apart with injuries and player discontent? I swear it seems like every week we're playing the up and coming team. Is it just me or is our schedule this year turning out to be one of the toughest schedules in the league?

I really thought the Jets game was going to be our toughest, considering how they were playing. We handled them well.

Then, I thought the fins was going to be tough, considering they just shut out the Pats. We shut them out.

Now, it seems like the Titans will be the toughest game of recent, considering they're on a roll and catching every break possible.

I'm not to even thinking about the Ravens yet!

Prisco Grades: Week 15

Another clown who "analyzes" games he clearly didn't watch.

870730[/snapback]

The blip cites only positive aspects of the game...where the !@#$ does the minus come from??

We shut out a decent team, stopped them on three fourth down conversion attempts, including one at the goal line with no time on the clock, put up 21 points on a top five defense, dominated time of possesion and field position, had a game winning game plan, forced turnovers, capitalized on turnovers, had good play from SP (Roscoe excluded), and did all of this against a rising division rival.

I would love to see what a B+ looks like!!!

It doesn't mean anything, (other than the prevailing media covers CITIES and not TEAMS,) but if getting dominated while winning as the Titans did gets one a B, how does dominating a team and winning get one a B-?

870753[/snapback]

The ignoring of covering an historically zero big-play TE, and 2 spiffy completions over a dull game in snotty weather that a stellar, exciting performance make, to the rest of the football-watching nation, including the grade-assigning fellow you mention.

The folks in the stands must have been miserable for most of the first half. Cold. Wet. Punt after punt.

TEN got plastered in the stats, but provided 3 very big exciting defensive plays. They were underdogs according to the betting interests.

Hence, the "B". :unsure:

Personally, I would have given them an "A"...

I'm glad. Keep downplaying us, keep giving the guys external motivation...keep talking crap. I like it BETTER when we get no respect.

People (like Dunta Robinson) talkd crap about Losman after he beat thier ass and that continued for several weeks.

You now have people like Chris Mortenson who want to re-write history by saying that he hasn't heard anyone bash Losman outside of Buffalo, I haven't heard a bigger crock of crap in a long time. Losman got roundly bashed up until about last week.

I for one want it to continue, keep telling us and yourself, that the Bills suck, keep looking ahead.

I'll say it now, we're going to kick Tennessee's ace. :unsure:

Joe Theisman (who I despise) said it today morning in the Mike & Mike show....The titans have won 3 or 4 games this season that are  seen as the highlights of an entire teams history....

They win a game with 3 Defensive TDs  (The offense mustered 3 points and time of possesion was 20 minutes).

They win a game with a 60 yard Field Goal.

They win a game in overtime with the QB running 39 yards for a TD

870738[/snapback]

Sounds to me like they are ready for a week where things don't go their way.

As for the grades, I will take the Bill's performance over the Titans any day. We played a huge game taking care of business on both sides of the ball. Tennessee took advantage of (to their credit) three avoidable mistakes by Jacksonville, and other than those plays which fell in their lap were dominated on both sides of the ball.