I just gained a whole lot of respect

eball

Quotes from the game:

LB ZACH THOMAS

Overall thoughts on the game

"We gave up big plays and we were on the field too long. You can’t have that. They’re a well coached team. They played well today. They’re playing a lot better than they have even from the first game we played them. They swept us for the year. They dominated us. They took it to us today. What more can you say, they just out played us."

On what happened after the first quarter

"We just had the breakdowns on defense. We were in there. We were close but we can’t have those breakdowns. They had a great play, a perfect pass to get them down the field to Evans. We can’t have the breakdown for the touchdown. We had a breakdown in coverage and that’s what we haven’t done, that’s why we’ve won. We are on the field way too long. We’ve got to get off the field on defense."

On the weather

"Weather, man? We got lucky all year with weather. To be in Buffalo right now, that was just like sunshine. It was beautiful out there, I’m telling you. What the young guys don’t know out here is we got lucky. It was a great game for being up here in Buffalo in December."

-------------------------------

Now, with that said -- MUCK FIAMI!!! :rolleyes:

i have always respected him, in fact during one play in which he made a tackle for a loss he started to dance and "whoop it up", I found myself saying "..aww don't do that man, you are better than that..."

Quotes from the game:

LB ZACH THOMAS

Overall thoughts on the game

"We gave up big plays and we were on the field too long. You can’t have that. They’re a well coached team. They played well today. They’re playing a lot better than they have even from the first game we played them. They swept us for the year. They dominated us. They took it to us today. What more can you say, they just out played us."

On what happened after the first quarter

"We just had the breakdowns on defense. We were in there. We were close but we can’t have those breakdowns. They had a great play, a perfect pass to get them down the field to Evans. We can’t have the breakdown for the touchdown. We had a breakdown in coverage and that’s what we haven’t done, that’s why we’ve won. We are on the field way too long. We’ve got to get off the field on defense."

On the weather

"Weather, man? We got lucky all year with weather. To be in Buffalo right now, that was just like sunshine. It was beautiful out there, I’m telling you. What the young guys don’t know out here is we got lucky. It was a great game for being up here in Buffalo in December."

-------------------------------

Now, with that said -- MUCK FIAMI!!!  :unsure:

870407[/snapback]

While the more casual fans often talk of Zach being overrated, I 've seen him too many times live (including yesterday) to accept that. The guy is a baller flat out and he brings it every game. Whenever Shelton went into the game we kept yelling out pleading to him "hey 31, go get 54!" Shelton got him good a couple times but beyond that , Zach had a great day. He showed up more that Jason Taylor did, that's for sure.

seems to be the norm with most of your thoughts and opnions

870508[/snapback]

Ah....but given time many of my minority thoughts come to be the majority. I was openly agains the TD hiring....GW and MM hiring and I have been for the Marv regime. I think the sentiment on the board has come around to my thinking on those. Maybe people will not believe Zach is overrated, but then again why would I care what people here think of Zach Thomas English Muffin Boy?