Schobel Sack leader.

Dan

Another positive from today that no one's mentioning. So, I will. With Meriman out most of tonight's game and Schobel's 1 sack. He's now all alone as the NFL sack leader with 2 weeks left. Please, give him some props for the effort. He deserves it. All he does is play his arse off every play, no celebrations, no crap. Just solid play week after week.

This season has gone so much better than probably 90% of us ever thought. And to still be talking about playoffs with 2 weeks left, the NFL sack leader, a bonified starting QB, a sweep of the fish. How great is this?

I told my kids in the last minutes of the game "Schoebel needs to get a meaningless sack in the final minutes to take the league sack league" :rolleyes:

Another positive from today that no one's mentioning.  So, I will.  With Meriman out most of tonight's game and Schobel's 1 sack.  He's now all alone as the NFL sack leader with 2 weeks left.  Please, give him some props for the effort.  He deserves it.  All he does is play his arse off every play, no celebrations, no crap.  Just solid play week after week. 

This season has gone so much better than probably 90% of us ever thought.  And to still be talking about playoffs with 2 weeks left, the NFL sack leader, a bonified starting QB, a sweep of the fish.  How great is this?

870287[/snapback]

Hehe, bonified. That's dirty.

They've exceeded my pre-season expectations that's for sure.

I'm !@#$ psyched for the Tennessee game next weekend. Schobel will be in Hawaii this year for sure. Absolutely great win today.

870300[/snapback]

They knocked Miami out of the playoff hunt, now they can knock the Titans out of it.