Willis - 15 carries today

stevestojan

Ok, one thing i don't understand is how everyone (alot of people anyway) wants to see Losman, everyone wants to see more of Willis, and EVERYONE wants to see more of Evans.

At the same time, everyone wants to bash Tom Donahoe. Well, folks, HE'S THE ONE THAT GOT THE GUYS THAT YOU WANNA SEE SO BAD.

Anyway, the thing is, if we dont use the talent we have, of course TD is gonna look like a DB (douchebag).

What i REALLY dont understand is how one of our #1 picks is hurt, so he cant play, but the other is fuly (95%+) healthy and he doesnt play! Did he take ONE handoff last week? (i didnt see the last meaningless drive last week, as CBS swithced games).

Anyway, why - WHY isnt he out there? 3rd and short, bring him out.

Hell, START HIM.

What happened to all of this "two back set" talk all preseason? We have two NASTY weapons at RB - why not use them?

That said, I will shock you all with this:

Bills 13

Jets 9

Ok, one thing i don't understand is how everyone (alot of people anyway) wants to see Losman, everyone wants to see more of Willis, and EVERYONE wants to see more of Evans.

At the same time, everyone wants to bash Tom Donahoe. Well, folks, HE'S THE ONE THAT GOT THE GUYS THAT YOU WANNA SEE SO BAD.

Anyway, the thing is, if we dont use the talent we have, of course TD is gonna look like a DB (douchebag).

What i REALLY dont understand is how one of our #1 picks is hurt, so he cant play, but the other is fuly (95%+) healthy and he doesnt play! Did he take ONE handoff last week? (i didnt see the last meaningless drive last week, as CBS swithced games).

Anyway, why - WHY isnt he out there? 3rd and short, bring him out.

Hell, START HIM.

What happened to all of this "two back set" talk all preseason? We have two NASTY weapons at RB - why not use them?

That said, I will shock you all with this:

Bills 13

Jets 9

63344[/snapback]

Whether or not Willis gets 15 carries or not, it sure seems to be the time to give him more playing time. If he's physically capable, today would be a good time to let him rip a bit. Let's see what he's got.

Mort just said WM had a good week of practice and he could get 10 rushes this week. If he looks good and is productive, I predict Henry goes into the tank. That is the down side.

Rico, you beat me by a minute.