OMGGGGGGG

YOOOOOO

Second straight week bashing Young ... hmm.

869563[/snapback]

Not really. Its just disgusting to see guys like James Brown, Michael Irvin and TJ hold this guy up like the greatest QB in the league, when in reality he had 89 total yards today and a pathetic decision that could have cost his team a victory. He's decent, but isn't a great passer and when his legs are taken away like they were today he cannot beat a team with his arm. I am going to love watching him come into Buffalo and try to throw it should be comical.

Not really. Its just disgusting to see guys like James Brown, Michael Irvin and TJ hold this guy up like the greatest QB in the league, when in reality he had 89 total yards today and a pathetic decision that could have cost his team a victory. He's decent, but isn't a great passer and when his legs are taken away like they were today he cannot beat a team with his arm. I am going to love watching him come into Buffalo and try to throw it should be comical.

869573[/snapback]

You just described Losman until about 5 games ago. Remember: Young is a rookie.

869573[/snapback]

I have to agree with you here. In the battle of "QB's who just win football games" Young & Girrard did their best to lose it. I was waiting for Doug Fruite to make an appearance off the bench to complete the media circus.

while i agree young and garrard(and even joey harrington) are getting way too much credit for their teams resurgance, i am perfectly content watching losman come of age under the radar of the national media. Go Losman!! Go Bills!!