Is Jp finally considered to be a top 15 qb?

ok John Kerry

869546[/snapback]

I call foul. Totally, bogus comparison. LSI had an opinion at one point. He has now seen evidence to the contrary and has reformulated his opinion based on these facts. And he's humble enough to come out and openly say: "I was wrong" (unlike other people who refuse to do so). Nothing at all wrong with this. It's what wise peole do.

I call foul.  Totally, bogus comparison.  LSI had an opinion at one point.  He has now seen evidence to the contrary and has reformulated his opinion based on these facts.  And he's humble enough to come out and openly say: "I was wrong" (unlike other people who refuse to do so). Nothing at all wrong with this.  It's what wise peole do.

869569[/snapback]

:nana::ph34r::doh::bag::lol:

yes.

I feel so bad about giving up on him during the middle of the season.  But now I totally support him. :ph34r:

869517[/snapback]

You not only gave up on him, but you were stupid and stubborn. I believe I made a comment to you then (paraphrasing) 'if your off now dont expect to get a ride back on the bandwagon' ... so sorry dude. Your hitchhiking.

You not only gave up on him, but you were stupid and stubborn. I believe I made a comment to you then (paraphrasing) 'if your off now dont expect to get a ride back on the bandwagon' ... so sorry dude. Your hitchhiking.

869604[/snapback]

To err is human, to forgive.....you know the rest don't you? :ph34r:

869604[/snapback]

Not surprised. You and I seem to have to biggest arguments on the board.

To err is human, to forgive.....you know the rest don't you? :ph34r:

869612[/snapback]

I figure about 300 of his posts are towards hating on Losman, so I figure after he has 300 posts of supporting Losman, everything will be even and maybe JSP can scooch over and give some room on the bandwagon for LSI.

Not surprised.  You and I seem to have to biggest arguments on the board.

869614[/snapback]

Not even close man.

I figure about 300 of his posts are towards hating on Losman, so I figure after he has 300 posts of supporting Losman, everything will be even and maybe JSP can scooch over and give some room on the bandwagon for LSI.

869624[/snapback]

No worries.....if you can't forgive him for his errors.....which he has now admitted to and apologized for, that's your choice as an individual.

yes.

I feel so bad about giving up on him during the middle of the season. But now I totally support him. :ph34r:

I too was just about ready to quit on losman after the bears game. but sh*t am i happy to admit i was wrong!! cheers to losman and cheers to the coaching staff for helping him turn it around. :doh: