Coaches- Hank Bullough, Kay Stevenson

Others?

Draft- Reed and Thomas

FA- ? Lofton, Fletcher

Trade- Bennet

Adminstration- Hiring Polian

Coach-Levy

Others?

Is it just me or is this board already in 'offseason mode'?

(This is not directed at this poster individually, and certainly not an attack; post what you want.)

A lot of the posts lately feel like the kind of posts that keep the board moving during the down time before the combine or between the draft and training camp. Best/worst lists seem an obvious symptom of this, but also the numerous 'the Bills are moving to LA/shut up chicken little' posts; reliving the Flutie/RJ debate&debacle, etc.

These are the kinds of things the board talks about during the offseason, not during the season when we actually have a team--and not a best of or worst of compilation-- to watch and argue about.

It seems particularly weird to be doing all this off-season stuff just a few days before the despised Dolphins visit Buffalo in December. This is like Christmas to me: either that big box is a shiny new Tonka truck or it is just a big bundle of socks. But I don't want to be talking about what is going to be in my Easter basket two days before I find out how the biggest event of the year is going to turn out.

Again, my point is not to tell people what to post. I know I have no standing here; just a longtime lurker. But it just seems a little odd to me.

kj

Is it just me or is this board already in 'offseason mode'?

(This is not directed at this poster individually, and certainly not an attack; post what you want.)

A lot of the posts lately feel like the kind of posts that keep the board moving during the down time before the combine or between the draft and training camp.  Best/worst lists seem an obvious symptom of this, but also the numerous 'the Bills are moving to LA/shut up chicken little' posts; reliving the Flutie/RJ debate&debacle, etc.

These are the kinds of things the board talks about during the offseason, not during the season when we actually have a team--and not a best of or worst of compilation-- to watch and argue about.

It seems particularly weird to be doing all this off-season stuff just a few days before the despised Dolphins visit Buffalo in December.  This is like Christmas to me: either that big box is a shiny new Tonka truck or it is just a big bundle of socks.  But I don't want to be talking about what is going to be in my Easter basket two days before I find out how the biggest event of the year is going to turn out.

Again, my point is not to tell people what to post.  I know I have no standing here; just a longtime lurker.  But it just seems a little odd to me.

kj

868454[/snapback]

I agree. For the last 2 weeks, you could hardly tell we were playing a game on Sunday just by reading this board. Seems odd.

Draft- Eric Flowers, Perry Tuttle

FA- Vince Fagano,

Trade- Rob Johnson

Administration- Letting Polian leave

Coaches- Hank Bullough, Kay Stevenson

Others?

Draft- Reed and Thomas

FA- ? Lofton, Fletcher

Trade- Bennet

Adminstration- Hiring Polian

Coach-Levy

Others?