Per VCOACH...Blacked Out.

toeknee24

I am not so sure why so many people(led by the WGR schmucks) are upset about the games being blacked out. This is not a new policy, has happened many times before, and in games that actually were important(Houston v. Bills greatest comeback game). The fact that games are being blacked out in ANOTHER season that will fall short of the playoffs should not surprise or upset anyone.

You want to see it, buy a ticket. If not, go Christmas shopping.

I'll see you at the mall! :lol:

I am not so sure why so many people(led by the WGR schmucks) are upset about the games being blacked out.  This is not a new policy, has happened many times before, and in games that actually were important(Houston v. Bills greatest comeback game).  The fact that games are being blacked out in ANOTHER season that will fall short of the playoffs should not surprise or upset anyone.

You want to see it, buy a ticket.  If not, go Christmas shopping.

868066[/snapback]

True enough.

But if this keeps up, Gary M. might have to change his screen name back....

I am not so sure why so many people(led by the WGR schmucks) are upset about the games being blacked out.  This is not a new policy, has happened many times before, and in games that actually were important(Houston v. Bills greatest comeback game).  The fact that games are being blacked out in ANOTHER season that will fall short of the playoffs should not surprise or upset anyone.

You want to see it, buy a ticket.  If not, go Christmas shopping.

868066[/snapback]

Because the blackout is a crock of crap. The NFL gets to have its cake and eat it too.