Greatest Movie QB

Kevbeau

Gotta go with Paul "Wrecking" Crewe, although Willie Beamon gives him a solid run.

I loved "Any Given Sunday". Many people, including a sizable number on this board, hate it with a passion. It may be on the "most hated movie" list, I'm not sure.

That was the movie where we all figured out Jamie Foxx could act; he more than held his own with Pacino.

It's got to be Stan Gable. He was a two-time All-American for the Adams Atoms, and I have a feeling that John Goodman ran a ball-control offense and never really let him open it up.

The fact that they set up a make-out booth for a fundraiser earns him first-place votes right there.

Losing the javelin toss was unfortunate, but if Wormser would've designed a javelin for Stan, rather than for Lamar's limp wristed throwing style, who knows how far it would've gone?

It's got to be Stan Gable.  He was a two-time All-American for the Adams Atoms, and I have a feeling that John Goodman ran a ball-control offense and never really let him open it up. 

The fact that they set up a make-out booth for a fundraiser earns him first-place votes right there.

Losing the javelin toss was unfortunate, but if Wormser would've designed a javelin for Stan, rather than for Lamar's limp wristed throwing style, who knows how far it would've gone?

870931[/snapback]

Takashi came up Huge.....

It's got to be Stan Gable.  He was a two-time All-American for the Adams Atoms, and I have a feeling that John Goodman ran a ball-control offense and never really let him open it up. 

870931[/snapback]

"You know, when you were a baby in your crib, your father looked down at you, he had but one hope - some day my son will grow to be a man. Well look at you now. You just got your asses whipped by a bunch of goddamn nerds.

Nerds! Well, if I was you, I'd do something about it. I would get up and redeem myself in the eyes of my father, my maker, and my coach!" Best speech ever :(

As for the original question, Joe Kane quit drinking and became a 6 time Pro bowl QB.

No love for Junior Floyd from Little Giants?

Pros: Can gun a toilet roll the entire length of a supermarket, led the Little Giants to an unbelievable win over the Cowboys, kisses Icebox - who turned into a total babe (see here: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0907323/iid...20Shawna&seq=2)

Cons: Injured, kisses Icebox - which is not cool when you are 11

Although we never saw him in game action, Randall Pink from "Dazed and Confused" did hit Wooderson right in stride with the car keys on a post pattern over the middle. It's clear that he is the man, as evidenced by how nervous the whole team gets when he says he won't sign the "Committment Papers." But bonus points to Pink for effectively saying that he wants to drink beers and smoke grass in-season.