Woman kills boyfriend then serves him for dinner?

Tux of Borg

Our chant at the CIA:  Mirepoix, mirepoix, roux roux roux, slice 'em up, dice 'em up, throw 'em in the stew.    :ph34r:

867815[/snapback]

The CIA has been overtaken by French people? So much for national security.

The next thing you know we'll turn the Marines over to Cubans. Their chant will be Sempre Fidel.

And because of the lenient justice system, she'll be doing the exact same to her future spouse in 11 years time, 6 years if good behavior.

867376[/snapback]

:lol: Somehow I suspect the russian prison system isn't very lenient. I would guess that 6 years in a russian prison would be quite a long time. Might even be a death sentence.

:lol: Somehow I suspect the russian prison system isn't very lenient.  I would guess that 6 years in a russian prison would be quite a long time.  Might even be a death sentence.

867981[/snapback]

You're probably right, but I can picture this happening on her first day...

OTHER INMATES: So, what are you in for?

MANCOOKER: My boyfriend cheated on me so I killed him and served his flesh to our neighbors.

OTHER INMATES: All hail the new queen of the cell block! :doh:

In related news, Senator Hillary Clinton shocked political pundits today by naming a running mate 15 months before the first Presidential Primary and more than a year and a half prior to the Democratic convention. Lorenatishka Bobbitushka of Sterlitamak, Russia was tabbed as Senator Clinton's running mate.

Mrs. Clinton cited citizenship and undisclosed legal issues as the reason for the early commitment to Ms. Bobbitushka.

Mrs. Clinton stressed "keeping husband Bill in-line" as a major consideration in selecting Ms. Bobbitushka.

In related news, Senator Hillary Clinton shocked political pundits today by naming a running mate 15 months before the first Presidential Primary and more than a year and a half prior to the Democratic convention.  Lorenatishka Bobbitushka of Sterlitamak, Russia was tabbed as Senator Clinton's running mate. 

Mrs. Clinton cited citizenship and undisclosed legal issues as the reason for the early commitment to Ms. Bobbitushka.

Mrs. Clinton stressed "keeping husband Bill in-line" as a major consideration in selecting Ms.  Bobbitushka.

868205[/snapback]

Can't select her, she's not a natural born US citizen. Maybe give her SoS and name Lorena Bobbitt as VP