(OT) Petition for Empire coverage

Okay, I found this on Sabrefans.com, and figured it might be of interest to quite a few posters here. Essentially, MSG has been looking into acquiring Empire Sports Network, including Sabres coverage. This could help provide local coverage, but may put certain programs at great risk (Hockey Hotline, Empire Sports Report). This is a petition to MSG and Adelphia to support the continuation of the coverage:

Petition

Okay, I found this on Sabrefans.com, and figured it might be of interest to quite a few posters here.  Essentially, MSG has been looking into acquiring Empire Sports Network, including Sabres coverage.  This could help provide local coverage, but may put certain programs at great risk (Hockey Hotline, Empire Sports Report).  This is a petition to MSG and Adelphia to support the continuation of the coverage:

Petition

63175[/snapback]

Done! Everyone sign please.

done... although, 16 signatures on an online petition is hardly enough to sway the regional sports channel for the nation's #1 tv market. Plus, there are no games. I hate to say it, but empire was killed 4 years ago. its just taking a while to stop kicking. I'm going to have to bronze my fantv hat.

Good idea but unless someone buys and keeps Empire, it's gone. The only thing that will keep Empire on the air is money. Adelphia is selling everything and will fold up shop as soon as everything is sold and that includes Empire.

Okay, I found this on Sabrefans.com, and figured it might be of interest to quite a few posters here.  Essentially, MSG has been looking into acquiring Empire Sports Network, including Sabres coverage.  This could help provide local coverage, but may put certain programs at great risk (Hockey Hotline, Empire Sports Report).  This is a petition to MSG and Adelphia to support the continuation of the coverage:

Petition

63175[/snapback]

Bump.