Your 2 fave non-Bills teams???

Tcali

I don't root for another team so much as for certain players that play for those teams. Players that, for one reason or another, I've taken to liking. For instance, I've been an LT fan for years. I just love watching the guy play and think he's a class act on top of it. I don't have any love for the Chargers but if the Bills weren't in the playoffs I'd likely root for the Chargers in any games they played.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro Football : Cleveland Browns, San Francisco 49ers. (Haven't changed since the middle 1960's. (Dislike: Raiders,Dolphins and Cowboys).

College Football : Alabama and Oregon State. (Dislike: USC, Nebraska, Miami (Fla.), BYU.

College Basketball: Anybody but UCLA.

Major league baseball: Angels (season ticket holder since Nolan Ryan era), Cleveland Indians and Colorado Rockies -> kids favorite team. (Dislike INTENSELY the Yankees.

Pro Basketball : There is only one team .. The Boston Celtics... sorry I'm old and remember my favorite player of all-time in any sport.. Bill Russell.

NFl....None. Hate every other friggen team, and would just as soon they cancel the playoffs when the Bills are out of it cause no matter who wins, I find a reason to hate em. And I mean that honestly, I can come up with reasons why I HATE every team in the NFL.

NHL... See above , just insert Sabres instaed of Bills.

Now, in order of my rooring interests after that.

Terps(football and hoops)

The Nats( newer one for me)

NBA Bullets, but do not watch regular season, and its more of a thing during my morning constitutional , entire sports page read, only thing left is how the Bullets doing