YANKS ARE JUST A GREAT TEAM

This team does not need stupid sayings to be a winner.

This is a true team bonded with talent, love for the game, and the greatest history in baseball....

I love the history more than I love this team now. But just watching that top of the 8th was just GREAT! Win or lose this game, that was nice!!!

Cowboy up? HAHAHAAHHAHA

I think the new one of those Boston players said "were idiots"

thats the new war cry? HAHAHAH. How about just watch the Yanks and you will learn how to win as a team...

Great job building GB!!!! KEEP SPENDING!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No they are not.......

You guys are going home in the ALCS if you don't go home in game 5 of this series.

63006[/snapback]

Dude, I hope your Card win it all man, or its going to be a looooooong year for you...

You got a line of people ready to lay the smack on you!

the yankees arent a likeable team.....you just said that you love the history more than this team? what kind of fan are you. The Red Sox are a team who love playing the game and love their teammates. Its good that you got on the bandwagon in the late 90's when they started winning cause i dont think there is any more room left now.

This team does not need stupid sayings to be a winner.

This is a true team bonded with talent, love for the game, and the greatest history in baseball....

I love the history more than I love this team now.  But just watching that top of the 8th was just GREAT!  Win or lose this game, that was nice!!!

Cowboy up?  HAHAHAAHHAHA

I think the new one of those Boston players said "were idiots"

thats the new war cry?  HAHAHAH.  How about just watch the Yanks and you will learn how to win as a team...

Great job building GB!!!! KEEP SPENDING!

62990[/snapback]

This team does not need stupid sayings to be a winner, JUST  A $200M SALARY!  :D

IF YOU SPEND ALMOST TWICE AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE, YOU SHOULD WIN, BULLY! :D

MAIN REASON WHY BASEBALL SUCKS IS THE NEW YORK yankees! :(

the yankees arent a likeable team.....you just said that you love the history more than this team? what kind of fan are you. The Red Sox are a team who love playing the game and love their teammates.  Its good that you got on the bandwagon in the late 90's when they started winning cause i dont think there is any more room left now.

63038[/snapback]

What kind of fan am I? Huge! You like the state of baseball Mike? Where you see 4-5 teams with all the top players? I love the Yanks but Id love to see a cap also man. Its sad now, real sad that I go to my wifes parents home and take my daughter to a Pirates game and I park right next to the statium and sit anywhere I want because there are only a couple thousand fans in park. Yanks and Boston are the only thing the MLB has right now. Kind of like the NHL and the state their in.....

As far as a bandwagon, please man, pick a part of my ass and kiss it. I finally hit shore duty this summer. So ill be at a few games, I cant wait to finally meet some of you. Make those comments face to face with me and Ill call you a man. Till then, you drink my bathwater....

IF YOU SPEND ALMOST TWICE AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE, YOU SHOULD WIN,  BULLY!  :D

MAIN REASON WHY BASEBALL SUCKS IS THE NEW YORK yankees! :(

63049[/snapback]

Yup It's all the Yankees and Bush's fault........ :D

Baseball sucks because of Bud Selig.

the yankees arent a likeable team.....you just said that you love the history more than this team? what kind of fan are you. The Red Sox are a team who love playing the game and love their teammates.  Its good that you got on the bandwagon in the late 90's when they started winning cause i dont think there is any more room left now.

63038[/snapback]

The Red Sox are a team who love playing the game and love their teammates. I love it. If they had New York across their chest instead of Boston, they would be a bunch of slobs who disrespect the game with their long haircuts and 37-step handshakes. Then you'd call them all gay because they are always hugging each other.

The Red Sox are a team who love playing the game and love their teammates. I love it. If they had New York across their chest instead of Boston, they would be a bunch of slobs who disrespect the game with their long haircuts and 37-step handshakes. Then you'd call them all gay because they are always hugging each other.

63064[/snapback]

Isn't that the truth.

Those nasty street thug's A-Rod and Jeter.......Some role models for America's youth.

Either that or a sailor banged their wife and im to blame.....

Go Yanks and Go Bills

1918....  Live it, love it!

63057[/snapback]

No, you faggot sailors just suck off George Stienbrenner! :D