schoebel tied for nfl sack lead ...

truth on hold

And to think, Schoebel isn't a cheating juice head that is constantly sucked off by ESPN.

862990[/snapback]

it would be nice if the hard working should-be-star athletes got more attention from the media instead of the the acting-out child-stars like TO, Merriman and Ocho Cinco. im not saying those guys can't play it's just that they get too much attention and crowd out time for features on equally deserving players like schoebel, jason taylor, marvin harrison etc

it would be nice if the hard working should-be-star athletes got more attention from the media instead of the the acting-out child-stars like TO, Merriman and Ocho Cinco.  im not saying those guys can't play it's just that they get too much attention and crowd out time for features on equally deserving players like schoebel, jason taylor, marvin harrison etc

862999[/snapback]

I agree 100%. The T.O. interview that Michael Irvin did on the sunday nfl countdown was horrible. We don't care about you T.O! You are an average receiever and you are annoying as hell! Shut up already!

I agree 100%. The T.O. interview that Michael Irvin did on the sunday nfl countdown was horrible. We don't care about you T.O! You are an average receiever and you are annoying as hell! Shut up already!

863011[/snapback]

T.O leads the league in dropped passes. But yet, Irvin blows him every Sunday on Countdown.

one of the things i like best about him is his humility

after the sack and forced fumble he did not do a dance, shimmy, shake or some other kind of 'look at me' move

he lifted his right arm, squeezed a fist and trotted off the field

like Marv said: act like you have been there before :(

T.O leads the league in dropped passes. But yet, Irvin blows him every Sunday on Countdown.

863018[/snapback]

You see it yesterday?rvin was blowing TO and trying to stand up for him, and blaming the cowboys, and everyone else on countdown was basically like "Shut the hell up Mike. TO's a retard and deserves what he gets. And you are a dumbass for supporting him"

RE: Schobel, 12.5 in 13 games is a lot of "garbage time, worthless" sacks. :(

You see it yesterday?rvin was blowing TO and trying to stand up for him, and blaming the cowboys, and everyone else on countdown was basically like "Shut the hell up Mike. TO's a retard and deserves what he gets. And you are a dumbass for supporting him"

RE: Schobel, 12.5 in 13 games is a lot of "garbage time, worthless" sacks.  :P

863025[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw it. I started a thread about it. I think its on page three. I thought TJ was going to slap Irvin. :(

863011[/snapback]

Could you repeat what was said in the interview, I think I fell asleep during it (or just tuned him out) I was busy thinking about and planning my birthday extraveganza

RE: Schobel, 12.5 in 13 games is a lot of "garbage time, worthless" sacks.  :(

863025[/snapback]

yeah TO is just plain boring now. i turned the channel when he was on not in disgust but out of boredom. when will espn realize they are losing viewers with their never-ending TO pieces?

also, i hope you're joking about Schoebel's sacks being "garbage." 2 of his 3 sacks came on pennington when the game was still very much uncertain. the 2nd one caused the fumble which lead to the TD that clinched it. and all of the sacks came against heralded rookie DBrick who gets a lot more media attention than Scoebel.

yeah TO is just plain boring now.  i turned the channel when he was on not in disgust but out of boredom.  when will espn realize they are losing viewers with their never-ending TO pieces?

also, i hope you're joking about Schoebel's sacks being "garbage." 2 of his 3 sacks came on pennington when the game was still very much uncertain. the 2nd one caused the fumble which lead to the TD that cinched it.  and all of the sacks came against heralded rookie DBrick who gets a lot more media attention that Scoebel.

863036[/snapback]

yah that was the sarcasm smilie. I think schobel is a great top-12 DE in this league. But many posters here claim that hes not so good, and only has good sack numbers because he collects his sacks in garbage time and in meaningless games. That comment was a shot at them.

yah that was the sarcasm smilie. I think schobel is a great top-12 DE in this league. But many posters here claim that hes not so good, and only has good sack numbers because he collects his sacks in garbage time and in meaningless games. That comment was a shot at them.

863038[/snapback]

Honestly, yesterday was the first game I can recall this season where Schobel picked up garbage time sacks. Hell, it's the first game I can remember that had garbage time (with the Bills in front).

Honestly, yesterday was the first game I can recall this season where Schobel picked up garbage time sacks.  Hell, it's the first game I can remember that had garbage time (with the Bills in front).

863041[/snapback]

probably first game of the season against coldpooper. but then again it was schoebel's earlier heat on him helped put bills ahead. if one wants to adjust sacks by eliminating "garbage" merriman would undoubtedly lose the most since chargers offense gets them ahead so much.

Honestly, yesterday was the first game I can recall this season where Schobel picked up garbage time sacks.  Hell, it's the first game I can remember that had garbage time (with the Bills in front).

863041[/snapback]

For those of you who watched on TV, I was at the Game. Schobels "garbage" sacks were well deserved, he DOMINATED the entire game. I focused in on him while watching live. He drew double teams all day and would till be disrupting Pennington. Chad's bad day was due 90% to the DLINE's presence and pure pass rush all day. there were few to any blitz's called the entire game. I cant recall one of them to be honest, it was a str8 up 4 man rush all game.

For those of you who watched on TV, I was at the Game.  Schobels "garbage" sacks were well deserved, he DOMINATED the entire game.  I focused in on him while watching live.  He drew double teams all day and would till be disrupting Pennington.  Chad's bad day was due 90% to the DLINE's presence and pure pass rush all day.  there were few to any blitz's called the entire game.  I cant recall one of them to be honest, it was a str8 up 4 man rush all game.

863066[/snapback]

Yeah, I wasn't dissing Schobel at all, he consistently got pressure. It's just nice to see him with the luxury of a big lead at the end of a game so he could really tee off on the QB.