Keith Ellison

5 Wide

I know when he was filling in for Spikes he looked good, and then injuries and Spikes put him back to the bench. The guy can flat out play though. Looks like a great late round pick for the Bills. Very fast to the ball and attacks the ball carrier. I really liked what I saw yesterday.

I know when he was filling in for Spikes he looked good, and then injuries and Spikes put him back to the bench.  The guy can flat out play though.  Looks like a great late round pick for the Bills.  Very fast to the ball and attacks the ball carrier.  I really liked what I saw yesterday.

862842[/snapback]

I actually think he is more effective than Spikes for whom I have the highest regard. Hopefully next year Mr Spikes will be back to normal. Even at 85% he is as good as most. But face it he has not been a force since the Achilles

I know when he was filling in for Spikes he looked good, and then injuries and Spikes put him back to the bench.  The guy can flat out play though.  Looks like a great late round pick for the Bills.  Very fast to the ball and attacks the ball carrier.  I really liked what I saw yesterday.

862842[/snapback]

More proof that the Bills had a great draft.

Ellison is a perfect fit for this system--he is wonderful depth right now and becoming a player on ST as well. He could be a full time starter right now but because of the big experience he is getting now he will be a high quality starter in another year. A poor man's Derrick Brooks...

Gotta say that the depth on D that has been built in a short time is pretty decent....

I actually think he is more effective than Spikes for whom I have the highest regard. Hopefully next year Mr Spikes will be back to normal. Even at 85% he is as good as most. But face it he has not been a force since the Achilles

862874[/snapback]

It should be pointed out that Ellison was playing on the weakside in the beginning of the year since Crowell moved over to the strong side to replace Spikes. When Spikes came back, Crowell shifted back to weakside, and Ellison to the bench and then got hurt for three or four weeks.

I think Ellison has been tremendous. He is a sure tackler (unlike Crowell) and can also be a big hitter.

862842[/snapback]

I agree, i noticed him making plays yesterday. I think he may be a steal. On a strange side note...I thought he was a white dude, but he's light-skinned black guy.

Did he where a dark visor before?