Schobel owned D'Brick

BoondckCL

My personal favorite was sometime in the second or third quarter when Schobel bull rushed him and knocked him flat on his ass. Just a great performance by Schobel. Did a great job of mixing up strength and finese to beat up on the rookie.

My personal favorite was sometime in the second or third quarter when Schobel bull rushed him and knocked him flat on his ass. Just a great performance by Schobel. Did a great job of mixing up strength and finese to beat up on the rookie.

862692[/snapback]

On this Monday December 11, 2006 the words Schobel and bull rush met for the first time.

Don't look now, but Aaron Schoebel leads the NFL in sacks with 12.5.

862748[/snapback]

If Kellen Clemens ever replaces Pennington as the Jets starter, it's possible that Schobel's current sack total will double before he retires.

862692[/snapback]

oh man was that sweet. i jumped out of my chair and hooted and hollered! i was hoping other people on the mb saw that too.