Tony Romo =  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Tony Romo =

• Joe Namath
    • John Unitas
    • Joe Unitas
    • God
    • Tedi Bruschi

I think I have just hit critical mass with all the Tony Romo sexing going on on my TV today.

So "Football Night In America"s has this "QB Eye Cam" thingy, and of course they just HAVE to use it on none other than....

During this eye cam thingy they did, he checked off a receiver. Wow. I am in awe of his herculean footballing. I should just bow down and submit myself.

:angry:

I think I have just hit critical mass with all the Tony Romo sexing going on on my TV today.

So "Football Night In America"s has this "QB Eye Cam" thingy, and of course they just HAVE to use it on none other than....

During this eye cam thingy they did, he checked off a receiver. Wow.  I am in awe of his herculean footballing.  I should just bow down and submit myself.

:angry:

862287[/snapback]

Romo throws an INT 0:)

The end is near. :beer:

I can't wait to hate Reggie Bush as much as I hate Michael Vick, the Bruschi, the Brady and Tony Romo.  ESPN hasn't yet gotten around to totally fellating Bush, but it's getting close.  Give it another year.

862437[/snapback]

Let me refer you to the front page of ESPN.GO.COM...

"America's Team?"

I have to ask this question about ESPN: Does their audience research and ratings data actually show that obsessive coverage of maybe six players in the NFL adds up to more profit? If so, it must be a lot of money versus the fans they alienate.

I just cannot watch any more, it's like someone fresh out of a mental institution

with a bad case of obsessive-compulsive disorder is deciding what to program.

The only ESPN football show I can watch now is the one with Jaworski breaking down film. At least they actually mention the names of some of the other players in the league.