A few thoughts from the game

1. Very well coached game. There were a few times I wanted Jauron to go for it on 4th down and we did not ... and well ... he was right.

2. Aaron Schobel now leads the the league in sacks with a career high 12.5 sacks this season.

3. Boy I love watching McGahee run like that. Would love to see it more often.

4. Another steller game by Clements. Blanketed his receiver, delivered a nice hit in the first half, and had a critical INT for a TD.

5. Josh Reed still cant seem to catch a darn ball consistantly ... :angry:

Loved the game, best this season, loved seeing the 30+ on the board for the first time this year, hopefully there will be many more to come in the Losman era. The Ralph SHOULD be sold out next weekend, I'm going for my first Bills game ever! Go Bills!

That's why willis is so damn frustrating.  He only runs like that against the New Jersey Jets.

862038[/snapback]

Yeah, the needs a couple broken ribs, a bad ankle , and stomach flu to perform. Couldn't have been the line earlier, right?

And Miami, Houston, Atlanta, NE ... etc  :angry:

Check the stat book.

862053[/snapback]

Again fantasy football has warped the fans of the NFL. Its not the numbers only. Its the fact that today he put his head down and ran through tackles to push the pile in short yardage situations, and if you think he ran well in short yardage situations in previous games then you know sh-- about what you're watching.

Again fantasy football has warped the fans of the NFL. Its not the numbers only. Its the fact that today he put his head down and ran through tackles to push the pile in short yardage situations, and if you think he ran well in short yardage situations in previous games then you know sh-- about what you're watching.

862072[/snapback]

How do you know it's because he's playing against the Jets?

Maybe it's because he listened to Marv and decided to start hitting the holes right away. Last year Mularky said the same thing and he didn't listen, but when he hears it twice, and from the GM, he probably realizes he better wake up and do what the man says.

862072[/snapback]

Right because I was thinking of Fantasy Football when I said that ... :beer::angry:

Stats are used for a ton of things. Leading NFL rusher, receiver, sacker ... etc. Pro-bowl picks are mainly a popularity contest/number fest. 0:)

If you think the line blocked well in short yardage than you dont know what you're talking about.

Yeah, the needs a couple broken ribs, a bad ankle , and stomach flu to perform.  Couldn't have been the line earlier, right?

862070[/snapback]

In no way was the line to blame for all of WM's dancing behind the line. Today was the most impressive performance of the last 2 seasons for willis. He ran hard while hurt and sick, and actually played like the elite back he's been hyped to be. I'll be honest i didn't think he had it in him to play through the ankle and stomach issues, now i just hope he keeps it up next week against the dolphags.

1) I noticed we played a lot of nickel on defense.

2) Kudos to Youboty for seeing his NFL action and looking good out there.

3) Good game from Leonhard. He was in on a lot of plays and I noticed him wrapping up the ball carriers.

4) Peters is quite the specimen, he destroyed a couple of jets players while pulling on running plays.

In no way was the line to blame for all of WM's dancing behind the line. Today was the most impressive performance of the last 2 seasons for willis.  He ran hard while hurt and sick, and actually played like the elite back he's been hyped to be.  I'll be honest i didn't think he had it in him to play through the ankle and stomach issues, now i just hope he keeps it up next week against the dolphags.

862092[/snapback]

Are you serious? If there is NO hole to run through, you are forced to juke to the outside (aka something you and Dawgg call "dancing")

Let me illustrate:

McGahee ---->>> ||| << D lineman looking to kill him because they were not blocked by the offense

So McGahee instead of getting creamed TRIES to make something and does this:

---> |

|

|> -->