Andy "Kramer Jr." Dick

Chilly

egg-zackly...he needed to get his name and face out there...nothing more, nothing less

He is desperate to stay in the spotlight after unsuccessfully spending the last three nights clubhopping with Paris and Britney and flashing his kitty and c-section.

858492[/snapback]

And he had some pretty funny moments on the old Ben Stiller show.

859712[/snapback]

I think the only time I saw him was some movie where he was throwing a sex toy party for a bunch of women....he was teaching them proper 'technique' or something. I can't remember the damn movie, though.

I think the only time I saw him was some movie where he was throwing a sex toy party for a bunch of women....he was teaching them proper 'technique' or something. I can't remember the damn movie, though.

859715[/snapback]

That would be "Old School" - this was the basis of my unfunny joke in the post above yours.

The funniest thing Andy Dick ever did recently was when he big-timed the director/ star of "My Date with Drew." He initially said he would help him meet Drew Barrymore, but then changed his mind on doing a cameo because he didn't want to overexpose himself.

That would be "Old School" - this was the basis of my unfunny joke in the post above yours.

859742[/snapback]

dang, really? I loved that movie...weird how I don't relate that scene to the film :)

News Radio was very funny (until Phil Hartman's death).  It might be the last network sitcom I actually made a point of watching.

Yeah, the Jon Lovitz era had some funny moments, but was mostly :( .

NewsRadio with Hartman, though, was (in my opinion) one of the top sitcoms ever. Just an awesome ensemble cast who worked great together.