Bills currently picking 14th

FYI #1: JP will be our starter in 2007, and whoever we take in the first round will also start.  We will not take a QB in the first round, because it is very unlikely we can start two QBs effectively.

FYI #2: Mock drafts are not close to accurate weeks before the draft, much less half a year (but I read them all anyway).

FYI #3: The national media including this particular site have no idea about the way Marv and Dick think, and they really don't care.  For main news stories only the top 10 teams count (which we aren't) and for draft boards only the top 10 picks count (which we aren't).  Even when we were at #8 last year and somewhat more predictable just a week before the draft NOBODY had us taking Whitner and many had us taking Justice and Bunkley (and others).

I think that people on this board (me excluded) actually know more about the Bills than the national media, and I'm much more interested in what our experts think than what the national media say.  But thanks for the link, and I will keep reading all of the mock drafts and stuff, but always with a large grain of salt.

860619[/snapback]

Excellent post. You, my good sir, are absolutely 100% correct. This should be pinned for all to see and referred to often.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic