Grossman ... woha

Were there not people on this board that were talking about how Grossman was better than Losman and other QB's in the league? Well ... he had a 1.3 QB rating today and 18 turnovers in the past 7 games.  :D

I dont think Losman has had 18 turnovers all season.  :beer:

856251[/snapback]

6/19 34 yards, 3 int.

-Jeff

Were there not people on this board that were talking about how Grossman was better than Losman and other QB's in the league? Well ... he had a 1.3 QB rating today and 18 turnovers in the past 7 games.  :D

856251[/snapback]

Grossman is horrible, I'm a moron for thinking that every week he'll rebound and i start him on my fantasy team. Well, I just released his ass an hour ago.

The Bears will not win the SB this year with him at QB. His field vision is extremely poor and his decisions are 100% worse than any Losman have ever made.

Grossman is horrible, I'm a moron for thinking that every week he'll rebound and i start him on my fantasy team.  Well, I just released his ass an hour ago.

The Bears will not win the SB this year with him at QB.  His field vision is extremely poor and his decisions are 100% worse than any Losman have ever made.

856263[/snapback]

They said on the NFL Network that his passer rating was 1.3, not 13, but 1.3

And note, Bears fans as far as i know are NOT blaming the O-line. Whether it's Grossman, Eli or JP....when a QB plays poorly, you know it's the QB. I'm glad Grossman is taking the heat....he has played awful lately.

And note, Bears fans as far as i know are NOT blaming the O-line.  Whether it's Grossman, Eli or JP....when a QB plays poorly, you know it's the QB.  I'm glad Grossman is taking the heat....he has played awful lately.

856545[/snapback]

This has to be one of the stupidest comments.

Last time I checked, the Bears o-line is good so if the QB fails, OBVIOUSLY its the QB. But when the o-line is bad, and the QB has good and Bad plays, its hard to tell if its the QB or o-line's fault.

No one here said JP was a Pro Bowler and the o-line is holding him back, JP "Apologists" as people like to call them, just said that you can't tell if he is good or bad because the o-line is bad (a fact we all knew). Now that the o-line has been shuffled and it seems to have worked wonders, you notice an improvement in JP. Grossman has sucked because he sucks, thats why they are blaming him and not finding excuses.

856251[/snapback]

You can't compare the two. Chicago's passing offense is built around Grossman taking chances down the field. Buffalo offense is very conservative which is fine w/ me.