Screw NFL Sunday Ticket

Good luck paying less than 200 bucks for 16 trips to the sports bar...

855982[/snapback]

Its $200 less than those douchbags will have in their pockets. As longs it doesn't go in a suits pocket I'm happy. If I can influence 5 people to do the same its $1000 they are down! 10 people $5,000. 20 people its $10,000... get the picture,

And its DirecTV's fault, because somehow, according to him, having the Bills lose helps DirecTV.

856096[/snapback]

Its no disrespect to all who posted in this thread (so please take no offense) no matter what your opinion is, I respect you all for your input. It just seems as I get older, the more and more I see the NFL is doing all it can to discourage Bills fans and today is a prime example. I work two jobs and refuse to pay my prime $$$ to let them take my team away. GO BILLS

Its $200 less than those douchbags will have in their pockets. As longs it doesn't go in a suits pocket I'm happy. If I can influence 5 people to do the same its $1000 they are down! 10 people $5,000.  20 people its $10,000... get the picture,

856100[/snapback]

Actually, the NFL doesn't lose any money, even if you convince 100 people to drop the Ticket... DirecTV pays the NFL every year, regardless of the number of subscribers. Nice try though, I guess... ^_^

Actually, the NFL doesn't lose any money, even if you convince 100 people to drop the Ticket...  DirecTV pays the NFL every year, regardless of the number of subscribers.  Nice try though, I guess...  ^_^

856117[/snapback]

Fine then its $200 bucks (or more) less going to Rupert Murdoch and News Corps pocket who exclusivly have the right to the Sunday Ticket package . They have the exclusive rights to sell that product to brain dead sports fans.

And thanks to CBS for ANOTHER Bills game not in HD!!

That makes 3 so far.  Glad I got "Superfan" (even though I got it for free).

For all the money CBS paid to broadcast NFL games, you would think they would care enough to broadcast all in HD.

856042[/snapback]

Yeah what a ^_^ joke!!! What do you get a badge saying you're the ultimate NFL brown noser? 0:) <---NFL Superfan

Fine then its $200 bucks (or more) less going to Rupert Murdoch and News Corps pocket who exclusivly have the right to the Sunday Ticket package . They have the exclusive rights to sell that product to brain dead sports fans.

856124[/snapback]

I still don't get how any of this forces the bills to move to LA.. As a matter of fact, the way the bills are playing, I'm prob. going to be making a depost when I come home over the holidays on a couple of seasons, and I can't go to all the games. But I know those who can and will use the tics I don't.

Like I said it's Ralphs team, he owns it, and no matter what anybody does, he doesn't have to move or sell ect. ect. If someone like Tom G. buys the team is there any doubt he will get the state to build us a new stadium, because if they don't, he may just blow another 100 million on a run for office and you can't win the state house without winning western N.Y........Is there any doubt Tom G. would win at this point in time ??

Dude put the beers back in the frige and relax, none of this will make the Bills go west....

Its $200 less than those douchbags will have in their pockets. As longs it doesn't go in a suits pocket I'm happy. If I can influence 5 people to do the same its $1000 they are down! 10 people $5,000.  20 people its $10,000... get the picture,

856100[/snapback]

Um...your math is a little fuzzy...go back to the calculator.

While you're at the bar boasting on how your screwing the big guy, make sure you don't order a Bud or Coors product (NFL sponsors, remember). And the car you drive to get to the gin joint? Better check that too. And don't forget to leave your Reebok-manufactured jersey or cap at home.

I admire your spunk and tenacity. Your protest though is a little misguided. If you truly feel the way you do, give up on the NFL and its sponsors entirely. This would have a better net effect on the bottom line. Good luck on having others follow, however.

Thanks bro, the great thing about being American (which I take great pride in despite others might say I am such as anti-american and commie) is that I can protest corporations and those in power and make a statement with where my $$$ goes. See y'all next season at the bar! Anyone w/ me?

855853[/snapback]

Ummm... the bar pays ten times as much as you do for DirecTV/Sunday ticket. If you're any kind of fan and bar patron, you'll spend $30-$100 bucks a game drinking and eating at the joint. Way to stick it to The Man, bro.