Golisano may buy Bills.

Until the Bills either move, or someone else buys them, I will continue to hope and pray that Tommy G one day ends up at One Bills Drive. The guy is a pure winner. He's a leader and he gets things done. If there is a more perfect owner for this franchise, I don't know who it is. If there is someone who could squeeze every last bit of potential out of a small market cold weather team, I don't know who that is either.

He would be the savior of the Bills! I like Ralph Wilson, but I think the drive that made him want to win the Super Bowl in the 90's is gone. He's going through the motions, but not really getting anywhere. Golisano would bring that drive back, just look what he did with the Sabres. Not a day goes by that I don't think to myself, and even say it to a few friends, "Golisano has got to buy the Bills."

Until the Bills either move, or someone else buys them, I will continue to hope and pray that Tommy G one day ends up at One Bills Drive. The guy is a pure winner. He's a leader and he gets things done. If there is a more perfect owner for this franchise, I don't know who it is. If there is someone who could squeeze every last bit of potential out of a small market cold weather team, I don't know who that is either.

854579[/snapback]

YES! :thumbdown: