Official 2007 Orange B'ball Thread

BuffOrange

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGGHH! Count me in the "this is very troubling if true" crowd.

To make matters worse, the Devendorf/academics rumors continue to float around.

Just seems that since the Deshaun Williams / Preston Shumpert thing, it been one problem or the other, on an annual basis.

This only came out after the '03 season, but Boeheim had to sit Melo and GMac down for a talking to - I guess there weren't enough shots to go around. I guess that Edelin and GMac weren't exactly close.

school is back in session isnt it? he should already be declared if in fact he is, grades should have been submitted and recorded by the first, and these rumors were here last year as well

To make matters worse, the Devendorf/academics rumors continue to float around.

Just seems that since the Deshaun Williams / Preston Shumpert thing, it been one problem or the other, on an annual basis.

This only came out after the '03 season, but Boeheim had to sit Melo and GMac down for a talking to - I guess there weren't enough shots to go around. I guess that Edelin and GMac weren't exactly close.

school is back in session isnt it? he should already be declared if in fact he is, grades should have been submitted and recorded by the first, and these rumors were here last year as well

Yeah, that's why I don't tend to give this particular rumor much weight.

rules are rules, so i cant see a double standard issue here...unless of course you are hinting that "extra help" is given to Devo to keep his grades up...

Lots of variables come into play but it's a lot easier to guide the paths of 8 players than it is following 80. Plus, the football team sucks. They could dismiss 120 guys from the team and be no worse for wear. The B-Ball team couldn't lose any of their top 8.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Cuse is in the house!

Down go the Hoyas!!!!

Loving the fact that the SU-GTown rivalry is on its way back, but I'm loving the fact that SU has won the last 2 meetings even more.

No matter what that assbag Doug Gottlieb says, we're in the NCAAs after this win.

he hasnt put up glamourous numbers but paul harris has been breasts the past couple games...devo needs to gain control and Andy R has he touch...my big question tonite is why didnt they stop the game with 15 seconds or so to take gorman out of the game...i think he deserved the recognition for his role playing the past 5 or 6 years!!!!!

Cuse is in the house!

Down go the Hoyas!!!!

Loving the fact that the SU-GTown rivalry is on its way back, but I'm loving the fact that SU has won the last 2 meetings even more.

No matter what that assbag Doug Gottlieb says, we're in the NCAAs after this win.

he hasnt put up glamourous numbers but paul harris has been breasts the past couple games...devo needs to gain control and Andy R has he touch...my big question tonite is why didnt they stop the game with 15 seconds or so to take gorman out of the game...i think he deserved the recognition for his role playing the past 5 or 6 years!!!!!

I was at the game and my voice is gone from screamin'. Gorman got his recognition when he was put into the game. As bad as he's been this year, I'd say he still got some pretty good cheers so don't worry about him.

Helluva game...hope we can finish strong against 'Nova...

yeah gorman kills me, he is a big man that refuses to play down low, drives me friggin nuts...glad he got the "O" when he went in the game!

I was at the game and my voice is gone from screamin'. Gorman got his recognition when he was put into the game. As bad as he's been this year, I'd say he still got some pretty good cheers so don't worry about him.

Helluva game...hope we can finish strong against 'Nova...

Cuse is in the house!

Down go the Hoyas!!!!

Yeah Gotlieb is such a tool. I don't fault anyone for thinking they were out of the tournament before last night (I would've agreed) but the constant cheap shots are so lame...

"In the last 4 years they've only played X true road games outside NYS" - I mean WTF? What does their non-conference schedule 3 yrs ago have to do w/ their tourney chances this yr?

I still think we need 1 more win to seal the deal. I'll be at the Nova game Saturday.