(OT) Jim Rome in Cleveland...

I went to the first Jim Rome tour stop in Cleveland five years ago, but because of a prior commitment I'm not going to this one.

Just wondering if anyone on this board is making the road trip down I-90.

Mike

No fugging way. I cannot stand him. I cannot stand his Gansta street thug act. Truth is I really think Chris Everett could punk him out.

62127[/snapback]

Rome cracks me up man..

Like when a caller told him that Americans do not like Soccer because it is a form of communist mind control and Rome said "I always thought Americans hated soccer because its boring and it sucks but I'll go with the communist mind control. "

I highly recommend it. The Tour Stop at Dunn was great ... legendary stuff with the Bronco chase entrance! It's a great time. We were having such a good time, we didn't even boo Rob. Go. It's a gas ...

62141[/snapback]

I wish I could've been there. I thought about it, but that was just after we bought our house and money was tight then. I didn't even go to any Bills games that year.

Jim Rome huh?

It is beyond me why anyone with self respect would call themselves a fan of Jim Rome. His photo is in the dictionary under hubris. The way he talks down to his "clones" and acts so tough on the radio out of his massive 5'7" frame is just plain nutz. I guess fools get the heros they deserve.

It is also beyond me why any woman would want to be a part of the woman hating Catholic church. Run by closet fags since the beginning of time they blame Eve a woman for ruining all of our chances to live in the garden of eden. Yep, because of one woman taking the advice of a snake we all sucked out is the mantra. If I was a chick I'd say ... count me OUT. What a bogus concept.

But if you're going to the Rome show or Church on Sunday enjoy the show!

Jim Rome huh?

It is beyond me why anyone with self respect would call themselves a fan of Jim Rome.  His photo is in the dictionary under hubris.  The way he talks down to his "clones" and acts so tough on the radio out of his massive 5'7" frame is just plain nutz.  I guess fools get the heros they deserve.

It is also beyond me why any woman would want to be a part of the woman hating Catholic church.  Run by closet fags since the beginning of time they blame Eve a woman for ruining all of our chances to live in the garden of eden.  Yep, because of one woman taking the advice of a snake we all sucked out is the mantra.  If I was a chick I'd say ... count me OUT.  What a bogus concept.

62235[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about

It is also beyond me why any woman would want to be a part of the woman hating Catholic church.  Run by closet fags since the beginning of time they blame Eve a woman for ruining all of our chances to live in the garden of eden.  Yep, because of one woman taking the advice of a snake we all sucked out is the mantra.  If I was a chick I'd say ... count me OUT.  What a bogus concept.

62235[/snapback]

Well, I don't know how this got started, but I'm not Catholic, so I have nothing to say here. I'm Pentecostal, and my church has two female associate pastors.

What would you have to say about that?

Mike