Roll call for Miami game....

Frez

Bill, whats it like getting in that lot when it don't open untill 9am? Is it a mad house or what? I need to show some first timers a good time!

Oh, I'll be bringing some homemade Italian sausage. It's the best sausage on the east coast!

62269[/snapback]

I think they lied. I pulled into Drive 1 at 9:02, and you could tell they'd already been letting people in for probably 10-15 minutes. My guess is, once the traffic jam backs up to the 219 ramps, they bail.

I go 219>20A. Clear sailing through that intersection, and probably about another 1/4 mile before I started catching up to the back of the line. (Maybe even past California Rd. before the lane on the berm started filling up.) In all, I probably spent no more than 10 minutes on Big Tree Rd. IMO, that's not too bad.... of course, there will probably be a few more cars for the Miami game, instead of 100 stinkin' buses full of Pats fans (or however many there were).

I think they lied. I pulled into Drive 1 at 9:02, and you could tell they'd already been letting people in for probably 10-15 minutes. My guess is, once the traffic jam backs up to the 219 ramps, they bail.

I go 219>20A. Clear sailing through that intersection, and probably about another 1/4 mile before I started catching up to the back of the line. (Maybe even past California Rd. before the lane on the berm started filling up.) In all, I probably spent no more than 10 minutes on Big Tree Rd. IMO, that's not too bad.... of course, there will probably be a few more cars for the Miami game, instead of 100 stinkin' buses full of Pats fans (or however many there were).

62359[/snapback]

Thanks Lori.............

Drive 2 opened at 8:55am Traffic on Abbott Road to the north was lined past the scoreboard. To the south, in front of Hammer's Lot a little backed up mainly cars headed in to One Bills Drive.

Wish I could be there. This is the game I always go to every year. But, there is always next year.

However, I do know a particular sports bar that houses a Miami Dolfelon Cult.

The Ramada Inn sports bar in East Hanover, NJ. Anyone ever hear of Miami Mike.

30 + Fish fans.

OH please god let the bills beat the ever loving crap out of the Jests tomorrow.

This will give the Bills team a much needed boost. A big boost to give the fish a big A$$ kicking next weekend. <_<

Then I will just have to make an appearance at the sports bar next weekend. :(

Drive 2 opened at 8:55am  Traffic on Abbott Road to the north was lined past the scoreboard. To the south, in front of Hammer's Lot a little backed up mainly cars headed in to One Bills Drive.

62541[/snapback]

But Hammer's Lot is already open..... <_<

What do the ones in the front of the line do, Hammer - just put on their turn signal and refuse to move until the traffic cops relent and let them in?

Frez

I got to lot one around 8:50 am and they let me right in. When I got in there there were others all set up. I think they havn't been inforcing the 9 am rule. I experienced some traffic congestion coming from the East (on Bigtree) or I would been there 7 or 8 min earlier. See you there

GO BILLS!!

Bill, whats it like getting in that lot when it don't open untill 9am? Is it a mad house or what? I need to show some first timers a good time!

Oh, I'll be bringing some homemade <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=0&k=italian%20sausage" onmouseover="window.status='Italian sausage'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Italian sausage</a>. It's the best sausage on the east coast!

62269[/snapback]

But Hammer's Lot is already open..... <_<

What do the ones in the front of the line do, Hammer - just put on their turn signal and refuse to move until the traffic cops relent and let them in?

They sit and wait.

62813[/snapback]

Gridlock. Turning Abbott and Big Tree into parking lots. Cool.

They'd be better off opening the bleepin' gates, IMO.