Roll call for Miami game....

Frez

As Rickey would be sure to tell you himself, Rickey will do what Rickey has always said Rickey would do.  Rickey wouldn't lie to you.

62085[/snapback]

He was so eloquent in his speech when he bacame the all time base steals leader........." Today I am the greatest"........... ;) MORON

I will be there. Hope to meet many of you.... all of you for the first time!!!

62155[/snapback]

Is this the only game you plan to attend this year? I'll be at the Cards game and the Steelers game and if you go to those, I'd like to meet you.

Is this the only game you plan to attend this year?  I'll be at the Cards game and the Steelers game and if you go to those, I'd like to meet you.

62163[/snapback]

Fate is keeping us apart R.Rich, the only other game I'm going to is the Jet's game.

Wife got free tix from work, 3rd row 50 yard line. I hope we can see across the field.

I will however be at the opener tailgate next year. FOR SURE!!!!

;) I'll be there!  Stop by lot 1, pole 5 (formerly pole 6) and have an italian sausage and a beer.

GO BILLS!!

62265[/snapback]

Bill, whats it like getting in that lot when it don't open untill 9am? Is it a mad house or what? I need to show some first timers a good time!

Oh, I'll be bringing some homemade Italian sausage. It's the best sausage on the east coast!