Bills @ Jets

Frez

If the Jets kick our asses on Sunday it's going to be ugly around here. I do believe the Jets have the fire power to do it. We have some key injuries right now and the Bills just can't find an identity right now. Mike Mularkey needs to pull a win out of his ass in this game!

On the other hand I know in my head and heart the Bills have the talent to win this game. Am I nutz for thinking this again this week?

On the other hand I know in my head and heart the Bills have the talent to win this game. Am I nutz for thinking this again this week?

61989[/snapback]

It's our week. Against the spread and straight up the Bills win in convincing fashion against a Jets team who is geting a lot of NY media hype for beating the Bengals, Chargers and Fish- all within a touchdown at the end.

It would be nice to see the coaching staff give the more deliberate of our runners more reps in the game than he's seen. What a lot of fans are reporting as "looks slow" appears a lot more to me like Thurman Thomas style running- giving the blocking scheme a chance to develop the play and making something happen because of the play design, not simply hitting the hole as fast as possible for a 2-yard gain. The loss of Teague will not help running on the edge where he was making his living this year, but it might go far in controling Mawae at the LOS and running away from their DLine strength.

You mean the header TH took was really his way of paying tribute to TT?

62183[/snapback]

My reference is to giving Willis more looks at RB, especially early in games. I can't help but beleive the insistence on giving Travis the carries is in some part to pacify his fragile ego. That's not a factor I want interfering with game strategy.

if anything good came from the NE game it's this, our ST are tops in the league. Our Defense can stop teams and here is the good thing Bledsoe threw downfield. the jets can lose, but the Bills cannot make the same boneheaded mistakes over and over again.

Key to the game

1) Need to pressure Pennington

2) Stay at home on defense- The jet hopefully wont be able to run up the middle.

We are #1 against the run.

3) Get Lee Evens more involved in the offense- use his speed like screen pass,play action

4)Play keep away - Run Run Run with both rbs mix it up that will give us a high time of possion keeping the jets O of the field.

5)Keep the game plan simple so we can excute better with bsome backup in the game -less mistakes

6)if you roll out bledsoe half roll max protect on play action

7)and some luck to win on the road= turnovers

Go Bills ;)

Choose one:

1) Bills lose on a 4th quarter player mistake.

2) Bills lose on a 4th quarter official mistake.

3) Bills lose on a combination of the first two options.

I'd be shocked if they won.

62339[/snapback]

I think you forgot this one.

4) Bills lose on a bad playcall (eg. playaction on 4th and short when the blitz is definitely coming)

I think we might be too strong for the bills this week,im not sure you can stop Curtis <_<

62561[/snapback]

Really? Held him under 100 yards three out of the last four times they've played.

I'm far more concerned about Pennington's accuracy against our lack of pass rush and backup DBs.

I think the two most important things for the Bills to do will be keep the penalties to a minimum and stay out of third and long. Road game with Bledsoe in 3rd and long=recipe for disaster. We stay out of 3rd and long and I think we have a good shot.

The wind is supposed to be blowing 25mph plus. Curtis Martin left, right, center will win over TH left, right, center. Not like I'm hoping it will happen because I'll be there but they will fing a way to win and we will find a way to loose.