Roddy Piper Diagnosed With Lymphoma Cancer

Tux of Borg

My Webpage

Roddy Piper Diagnosed With Lymphoma Cancer

11/27/2006 by Ryan Clark

Roddy Piper announced via his official website that he's been diagnosed with lymphoma cancer and will begin treatment to battle the disease immediately.

The cancer was found after Piper was hospitalized for the removal of a benign tumor in his back that had been causing Piper tremendous pain. As we noted earlier today, there had been great relief when the tumor was ruled benign, but additional tests found the lymphoma.

Piper, on his official website, commented, "It seems like I have been fighting someone, something, someplace, in some manner, my whole life. But this fight, is one I am gonna win!"

Everyone here at the site sends Piper and his family the best as he battles Lymphoma.

Madcow, who is very close to Piper said this morning that he is not doing very well and is on his death bed.

Piper was a great one...  From Portland Wrestlling to the WWF.

Him cracking Snuka on Pipers Pit was a all time classic!

851583[/snapback]

Too bad. When I was a kid, Piper was the man.

I stil rock my "Hot Rod" T-shirt every now and then and it's amazing at the number of people that make the connection.

was?? I saw him in the ring not more than a few weeks ago.

851856[/snapback]

Hey, Happy belated B-day, bro! You have the same b-day as my dad :blink:

Piper vs Greg the Hammer Dog Collar Match...does not get any better than that

851783[/snapback]

I believe I saw Rowdy Roddy vs. Ravishing Rick Rude in a cage match at Niagara Falls Convention Center when I was a young buck. Somebody please tell me they were there because I'm not positive it was those two, and if it was, I can't remember who won.