HU: Lee Evans on Sirius at 4:30 today

Rico

Nate and Roscoe probably score a combined 3 on the wonderlic.  Good football smarts, those two, though.

850120[/snapback]

No doubt... I for one hope Nate comes back next year. Got a feeling he will, now that we're winning some games. :D

No doubt... I for one hope Nate comes back next year. Got a feeling he will, now that we're winning some games. :D

850123[/snapback]

Daquix would undoubtedly be the happiest bills fan if Nate re-signs. The way he's played lately The past few weeks I really dont remember him playing any better.

His parents were there too and his dad thought there was a reasonable chance he comes back... if the front office can work soemthing out. His wife was just complaning about how much of a pain it is to fly into Buffalo, but if they pay up big, I can't see her complaining.

Why are you smiling?  :D  :lol:

850463[/snapback]

Nate used to live in Columbus, OH but moved to Houston during last offseason and plans to settle there permanently.

Why doesn't she move in with him?  Doesn't Nate live in the area?

850488[/snapback]

850123[/snapback]

I don't think that Nate coming back for 1 year is possible because of this agreement that he will not be designated the "Franchise Player."

Imo, our only hope is to lock him up before the free agency period begins, and the richer owners have a chance to throw the really big dollars his way.

I hate to say it, but I think that he wants out of Buffalo. Either that, or Ralph is not interested in giving him a 15 million dollars or so as a signing bonus.

What bothers me is that the salary cap is a non-issue. The Bills would seem to have enough room to extend Nate, sign Steinbach, designate Fletcher the Franchise Player AND sign all their draft choices.

Sure, contracts involve 2 willing parties, but the cap space IS there, and so is a chance to be a contending team in 07.

We can only hope.