For as dismal as the Bills season has been..

If the Bills can just find a way to beat the damn Jets, 3-3 is possible.

Home to Miami next week- no gimmies for the Bills anymore but a very possible W

At Baltimore- Heard on ESPN this morning that sources say Jamal Lewsi will get a 2 week suspension starting October 24th (perfect timing!)...Boller is terrible, and no Jamal Lewis if the Bills play smart and dont turn the ball over they can win there.

As pessimistic as I am, I don't see why this is out of the realm of possibility.

A HUGE factor is Lewis being out.

And I watch ESPNews (STOP watching Sportscenter people! :D ) and there was a full story, confirming Jamal will not be playing against the Bills.

So, baby steps.

The only thing Im really worrid about is by that point, NE will be 6-0 or 5-1 and many other wild card teams will be 4-2.

As pessimistic as I am, I don't see why this is out of the realm of possibility.

A HUGE factor is Lewis being out.

And I watch ESPNews (STOP watching Sportscenter people! ;) ) and there was a full story, confirming Jamal will not be playing against the Bills.

So, baby steps.

The only thing Im really worrid about is by that point, NE will be 6-0 or 5-1 and many other wild card teams will be 4-2.

61397[/snapback]

I watched ESPNNews too, I swore off Sportscenter a long time ago, that show is a complete disgrase...

Hey, if we are 3-3, at least we can look forward to some games with possible meaning, which at this point Ill take

I want to make the playoffs no doubt but would I would really like to do is stick it to all these cowboy fans who think they are going to be picking in the top 5 of the draft......

I want those guys picking in the damn 20's

61707[/snapback]

I agree, when I was watching the Oakland game at the bar, I had to hear a drunk Cowboys fan yelling at me over and over "thanks for the #1 pick" and the Bills "will go 0-16"...I just told him when Dallas sucks again after Bill Parcells leaves another team when he knows the Boys will go nowhere but down, you can put that !#$@ Cowboy jersey back in your closet to collect dust.

What a piece of stevestojan he was.

If the Bills can just find a way to beat the damn Jets, 3-3 is possible.

61390[/snapback]

I think it's possible that we could be 5-3 at the midway point. The 2 games after the Ravens game are very winable also ... home vs. the cards and jets. Go Bills !!!