JP's interception

The Big Cat

What the Hell happened??

How did he under throw the receiver SO badly? I was watching the game in a bar and could not hear the game so all I saw were replays...

Did he second guess himself at the last second?

Was he hit?

Did it hit a bird?

...regardless, props to Royal for getting the ball back, without a doubt one of the luckiest plays to fall in favor of The Bills since Morman's record punt.

But seriously, did any one get a good look at why JP f'd up that pass so horribly??

What the Hell happened??

How did he under throw the receiver SO badly?  I was watching the game in a bar and could not hear the game so all I saw were replays...

Did he second guess himself at the last second?

Was he hit?

Did it hit a bird?

...regardless, props to Royal for getting the ball back, without a doubt one of the luckiest plays to fall in favor of The Bills since Morman's record punt.

But seriously, did any one get a good look at why JP f'd up that pass so horribly??

849239[/snapback]

He was bumped by one of our stellar OL as he threw, which took some of the oomph out of his pass.

He was bumped by one of our stellar OL as he threw, which took some of the oomph out of his pass.

849242[/snapback]

he was throwing to his left, and when he hit the lineman, he could not bring his hips through on the follow through, hence the pass short and well right of where he wanted to throw. Not his fault at all, just bad luck.

the O-Lineman did not bumb in to Losman. Losman bumped in to an O-Lineman.

he had a open WR in teh endzone but it was a long throw. he stepped up to heave it deep and when he stepped up he bumped a lineman right as he let it go.

it went from TD to INT in a fraction of a second. but we got it back and all was well in the forest again. :lol: