Nice Job 12th Man...

Patience

That last Jax drive was insane for crowd noise, even the club seats were on their feet screaming.

849036[/snapback]

I was not at the game and didn't get to see it. I'm glad to hear the fans were getting into it. Just curious though, do you get the feeling that when we really need the D to make the stop late in the game, and the crowd is really loud, that more often than not we're disappointed? I'm just wondering if the D really plays better when in those frenzied final minutes, or if they tend to "overplay" due to all the excitement...

Agreed. The crowd was very enthusiastic today. Of the three home games I've been at this year, it was definitely the loudest (including the home opener).

849038[/snapback]

Murph & Kelso said basically the same thing, that it was by far the loudest crowd of the year. Non-sellout. Ironic, huh?

That last Jax drive was insane for crowd noise, even the club seats were on their feet screaming.

849036[/snapback]

I've been to many games over the last 5 years and yesterdays was the loudest that I have ever heard it at the Ralph, pretty amazing considering all the empty seats.

The true fans showed up yesterday.

I've been to many games over the last 5 years and yesterdays was the loudest that I have ever heard it at the Ralph, pretty amazing considering all the empty seats.

My son and I were a couple of screaming banshees also.

The true fans showed up yesterday.

849281[/snapback]

It's because very few Jacksonville fans came. I think I saw about 10.

We really justified having our name on the Wall today.

It was crazy on every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down. At least where I was.

The two false start penalties were just the icing on the cake.

Keep it up guys!

:lol:

849034[/snapback]

But it was a very very warm November Sunday after thanksgiving and couldnt sell out???? I was disappointed to see empty top sections

But it was a very very warm November Sunday after thanksgiving and couldnt sell out????  I was disappointed to see empty top sections

849304[/snapback]

I'd like to think that it was because of the holiday weekend but I think the Bills early season woe's failed to sell out the last 4 games. Regarding the final 3: I scoff at the NFL for scheduling games on Christmas Eve, very stupid and bad for ticket sales across the board.

I think we'll be surprised at ticket sales increasing for next week and Miami, I think they both might sell out (I know there's tons left but 2 big wins in a row helps).

Tenny will sell out if a Buffalo victory puts them in the playoffs