If the draft was tomorrow...

Frez

I was going to throw Samardzija into the discussion.  He's a playmaker and a big target with great hands.  I would love to snatch him up if we were picking 18-20ish.

But that's only if we don't address the OL/DL in free agency AND if we haven't, I'd grab one of them if they were available.

I disagree with your assessment, Simon.  The kind of production JS has had and will have in the NFL will not be duplicated by a 4th-7th rounder.

He's not Sam Aiken or Justin Armour.

848861[/snapback]

Chill Homer, JS is a solid reciever but he is has never been tested by a NFL caliber corner and does not have the speed to create seperation. I am not saying he isnt a great possession guy but he is not worthy of a first round pick with our glaring needs on both sides of the lines.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:)  :lol:  :)

We need big, vicious Guards to go up and compete against Wilfork, Robertson, Seymour, etc. These guys are easier to draft than LTs.

Even the absolute best Guards in the league such as Faneca and Hutch didn't go that early. The Bills are within striking distance of a good OL.

The need exists at DT as well; we all know this, and another LB is a must imo.

I am hoping against all hope that they re-sign Clements for the above reasons.

849400[/snapback]

Totally agree on all points...In a nutshell the Bills need to get more physical in the middle of both Lines (O and D)...The good news is exactly what you touched on...In the middle of the 1st Round Teams can normally get an OG who will be a Pro-Bowl-calibre-type Player with relative quickness... :)

Chill Homer, JS is a solid reciever but he is has never been tested by a NFL caliber corner and does not have the speed to create seperation. I am not saying he isnt a great possession guy but he is not worthy of a first round pick with our glaring needs on both sides of the lines.

849523[/snapback]

I pretty much agree...If the Bills were to take a WR in the 1st Round of the 2007 Draft it Needs to be a difference maker (ie...Ginn, Johnson...)...not just a possession WR... :lol:

I gotta say as of now ( 15thish ) pick that Levi Brown or Justin Blaylock make the most sense as I see the top DT gone by now. If the top rated LB or Jarrett falls I could see an exception being made. Sure, my dream scenario is Steinbach coming in to play LG but I have no problem with us resigning Gandy to continue to play there as he has been solid. If that happens, I'd like us to go after Leanard Davis to play somewhere on the RIGHT side.