V for Vendetta

daquixers_is_back

I'm not a comic book fan, but I liked Daredevil as well.

853275[/snapback]

I disliked it mainly because they made him too much of a vigilante.

Small spoiler: Daredevil would never have stalked a killer (or rapist?) who got off on a legal technicality, only to terrify him and stand by motionless as a subway ran him down.

I was amused by the fact that a woman was there with young children and had no qualms about the violence, but left as soon as it appeared DD and Elektra were going under the sheets.

:)

Used to.... ;) how'd you let em go?

I've been after the first 20 or so for some years now.....hard to find & I probably wont be able to justify the cost if I do find the early ones.  They're worth heaps.

BM:TDKR would be awesome as a movie......difficult to get green lit though due to Batman & Superman both being needed(along with Green Arrow....my personal favourite).

**Daredevil movie is my guilty pleasure.....I don't know why exactly.....I just like it. :) **

OK....enough geeky nerdiness for 1 year...<spits on the floor>.....back to manly football.

853171[/snapback]

Um, I had two copies of #1. One of them was signed by Dave Sim - I was at a show in the early 80's and he signed it "To Tom, you lucky dog, these are rare".

I do not remember the exact price, but I sold them both at considerable profit. I was a "dealer" for several years.

I recently sold the "Wolveroach" parodies on eBay..

:beer: