Official Game Thread

Frez

Holy sh--, this is the first time I've seen JP play all year.....at least on these last couple plays he looks a helluva lot better than last time I saw him! lol

He actually moved UP in the pocket to avoid the rush....something I dont remember ever seeing him do. Threw a beauty to Roscoe, who made a beauty of a catch!

I know it's still to base it on just two plays, but I feel better about JP after seeing him make those plays.

848302[/snapback]

JP is an above average QB if given the time and a consistenly good running game.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. No sacks taken today against a great defensive front. And McGahee averaged 5.25 YPC while A-Train's average was 0.

In golden hindsight, I'd say that it was worth the Bills' defense choking on that last Jags drive, just to see JP do it again for the 2nd game in a row. That's another big boost of confidence and some well-earned respect!

Aye.  But that wasn't necessary when the stupid D gave up a first down on a 4th and a very long rushing!  Wow.  :D

JP gave us the lead.  It's up to the defense to hold it in the 4th quarter is it not?  Just like making a 41 yard FG isn't that hard for 90% of NFL kickers.

We'd be a better team if we the O-line and run D had played better from the beginning.

848375[/snapback]

Well, you could argue that. I see a league that has tilted things in favor of offenses and fast scoring... such that it requires scoring in response or a running game that eats up the clock. Simply getting the lead with 4 minutes left often isn't enough in the modern game.

Kudos to the OL, and those who had the gumption to make the switch; they've played much better and will get better as Pennington develops. Mike Gandy at LT... you are the weakest link!

JP is an above average QB if given the time and a consistenly good running game.

848388[/snapback]

I've been wanting JP to be exactly that since we drafted him. I was getting frustrated with him earlier in the year until I herad Jauron say that he's had the shackles on him intentionally. But I think I'm at the point where I really believe that this kid is arriving as a legit player.

Well, you could argue that. I see a league that has tilted things in favor of offenses and fast scoring... such that it requires scoring in response or a running game that eats up the clock. Simply getting the lead with 4 minutes left often isn't enough in the modern game.

Kudos to the OL, and those who had the gumption to make the switch; they've played much better and will get better as Pennington develops. Mike Gandy at LT... you are the weakest link!

848407[/snapback]

But but Mike Gandy isn't at LT :D

In golden hindsight, I'd say that it was worth the Bills' defense choking on that last Jags drive, just to see JP do it again for the 2nd game in a row.  That's another big boost of confidence and some well-earned respect!

848396[/snapback]

I'd say that JP has officially earned the right to strut on Monday and Tuesday morning.

Yes, where's the "jag" who wanted to see some consistency?!

848429[/snapback]

Ha... I'm guilty there. Back-to-back, steady improvment.. now I'm happy! :D:lol: For the first time this year, I'm convinced we can roll in next week, compete, and come out with an earned W.

-Jeff