JP on the sidelines

PhilsBills

Remember last week when I posted about JP just sitting by himself on the sidelines not talking to anyone?? Well, this week every time they showed him, he was talking to receivers, linemen, etc. We all witnessed ALOT more enthusiasm and communication from our offense yesterday. Man, that win felt great! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Remember last week when I posted about JP just sitting by himself on the sidelines not talking to anyone??  Well, this week every time they showed him, he was talking to receivers, linemen, etc.  We all witnessed ALOT more enthusiasm and communication from our offense yesterday.  Man, that win felt great!  GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

843206[/snapback]

Good thing he read your post. Otherwise woulda been ugly.

Remember last week when I posted about JP just sitting by himself on the sidelines not talking to anyone??  Well, this week every time they showed him, he was talking to receivers, linemen, etc.  We all witnessed ALOT more enthusiasm and communication from our offense yesterday.  Man, that win felt great!  GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

843206[/snapback]

During the Colts/Cowboy game yesterday I saw Peyton Manning sitting on the sideline alone not talking to anybody. I guess that's why they lost.