3rd and 2, late 4th Quarter...

Bflojohn

what the hell Kubiak is thinking? If "you" (Texans) have been gouging the Buffalo Bills with your running game, and the chance is there to run out the clock, why, oh why are the Houston Texans NOT doing the obvious as time is definately against the Buffalo Bills? if the situation was reversed, Bills fans would be diving out of 5th story or higher buildings asking EXACTLY the same thing, IMO!!!

what the hell Kubiak is thinking? If "you" (Texans) have been gouging the Buffalo Bills with your running game, and the chance is there to run out the clock, why, oh why are the Houston Texans NOT doing the obvious as time is definately against the Buffalo Bills? if the situation was reversed, Bills fans would be diving out of 5th story or higher buildings asking EXACTLY the same thing, IMO!!!

842807[/snapback]

But Kubiak was a genius OC. You can't question him. It's not right. :doh:

I agree.  I was shocked that he called a pass play.  If the Texans had run the ball and not made the first down, it still would have forced the Bills to use their last timeout.  A terrible call by Kubiak.

842818[/snapback]

Even though the time out turned out to be huge, it's a secondary concern compared to clinching the game with a 1st down at that point. I still would've run the ball because that's your best shot to pick up the 1st against the Bills.

I'm thinking Kubiak got caught up in all those completions Carr was making....

still 3rd and 2...you run and if you dont get the first...atleast the Bills have to use there last timeout...making the final drive that much harder...

pretty dumb move by Kubiak...