Dunta Robinson post game quote

Texans CB Dunta Robinson: "If that had been Peyton Manning, you'd expect it. But it was J.P. Losman. That's embarrassing. I hope he doesn't feel too good, because we just shot ourselves in the foot."

YOU DICK!!! (think Spicoli)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if anyone already posted but I found it to be pretty funny

"If that had been Peyton Manning, you'd expect it," he said disgusted. "But it was J.P. Losman. That's embarrassing. I hope he doesn't feel too good, because we just shot ourselves in the foot." -texans cb dunta robinson

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20061119_BUF@HOU

842578[/snapback]

tee hee, It must hurt to shoot yourself in the foot when the foot is in your mouth

.....Still doesn't mean Robinson's wrong.......

842694[/snapback]

I've seen heaps of your posts BJumper & this thread is the first where I've thought....literally.....what a prat.

"...I hope he doesn't feel too good, because we just shot ourselves in the foot."

Robinson is wrong.....on two issues.

Firstly, to say we shot ourselves in the foot implies that the last drive was in some way successful due to mistakes made by HOU. It's the sort of thing that makes sense to say if it was 4th & 4 & somebody jumps offside to continue the drive.....or if a very easy INT(or 2) were dropped.....or there was some sort of obvious mix-up in the secondary allowing the TD. Plain & simple, we(led by JP) drove down the field & scored the game winning TD against the Texans....who tried their best......didn't stuff up.....but failed.

Secondly, to stipulate that you hope the oppositions hero of the hour does not feel good not only shows incredibly bad sportsmanship(which I consider wrong) but punctuates the first point even more. Since HOU did not 'stuff-up', he may as well be saying....."but we're so crap, JP shouldn't feel good about beating us in the last 90 seconds."

Sure you don't expect it to happen from JP.....that doesn't excuse your own inability to stop him fairly.

I'll say again.....& proudly......Bungee Jumper.....you are being ridiculous & are a complete prat.

I think you achieved what you wanted though didn't you. ;)