Unless my eyes mistake me...

when they came out in the shotgun, i almost pissed myself. i love it. love what i seen from the playcalling in this game.

842326[/snapback]

I hope they don't run away screaming from it like they usually do. If you find something that works, DO IT AGAIN until theys top it.

this is the type of offense we need to run. granted, it may not work this well every week... then we need to make 'in-game adjustments' (scary to think of, right?). its just, with how we are built we need quick routes. we need to utilize the shotgun and let our young, mobile quarterback be... mobile.

When they didn't go for it on fourth down on the second last drive of the game I was pissed beyond belief. I asked in the chat room if Greg Williams was back with us.

I didn't think there was any way this D was going to keep Houston from running out the clock. Houston pulled a Mularkey on 3rd and short and threw the ball after running it down our throats all day.

Anyway, I'm glad this coaching staff proved me wrong. After last weeks game plan and this weeks calls, I may actually be losing some of my cynicism about Buffalo coaches in general.

RTB