ONE GAME!

I'm sort of impressed. I mean the Texans are a bad team. We should have beaten them and we did. I know Jp stats say that he's all good now (great numbers) but I need to see consistency each week. People are getting too over-confident in Jp right now. If he can have this kind of a game next week then I say he's pretty good but until then I need to see more.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sort of impressed.  I mean the Texans are a bad team.  We should have beaten them and we did.  I know Jp stats say that he's all good now but I need to see consistency.  People are getting too over-confident in Jp right now.  If he can have this kind of a game next week then I say he's pretty good but until then I need to see more.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

Best Bills moment in at least five years and this is your response?

If you can't be happy with Losman right now then suck my balls.

I'm sort of impressed.  I mean the Texans are a bad team.  We should have beaten them and we did.  I know Jp stats say that he's all good now but I need to see consistency.  People are getting too over-confident in Jp right now.  If he can have this kind of a game next week then I say he's pretty good but until then I need to see more.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

That's right, but after last week's loss you were ready to throw him under the bus. :lol:

I'm sort of impressed.  I mean the Texans are a bad team.  We should have beaten them and we did.  I know Jp stats say that he's all good now (great numbers) but I need to see consistency each week.  People are getting too over-confident in Jp right now.  If he can have this kind of a game next week then I say he's pretty good but until then I need to see more.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

Choke and die.

I'm sort of impressed.  I mean the Texans are a bad team.  We should have beaten them and we did.  I know Jp stats say that he's all good now (great numbers) but I need to see consistency each week.  People are getting too over-confident in Jp right now. If he can have this kind of a game next week then I say he's pretty good but until then I need to see more.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

Yep....people have been going on & on & on about how great he is & how he will be a HOFer in the 4 seconds between the game finishing & you posting this tripe.

You don't count, anyway.  :lol:

841960[/snapback]

And you do? :P

Beating a 3-6 team only hurts this franchise. The INT for the TD shows more about Loseman than anything else. Throwing TD's against a bad defense who are falling over themselves?

Unless the Bills are scheduled to play the Texans 16 times next season I suggest Lee Evans gets to know Brady Quinn.

I'm sort of impressed.  I mean the Texans are a bad team.  We should have beaten them and we did.  I know Jp stats say that he's all good now (great numbers) but I need to see consistency each week.  People are getting too over-confident in Jp right now.  If he can have this kind of a game next week then I say he's pretty good but until then I need to see more.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

You are completely a tool. JP has shown that he has made some leaps and bounds today, he has also shown he has learned a lot. Finding a way to win, passing for huge numbers, 3 TDs. Man, give the guy some damn credit. He deserved it in every way. You have to admit the boy has got talent. Just admit it, it'll make you feel better.

:lol::P:P

And you do?  :lol:

Beating a 3-6 team only hurts this franchise.  The INT for the TD shows more about Loseman than anything else. Throwing TD's against a bad defense who are falling over themselves?

Unless the Bills are scheduled to play the Texans 16 times next season I suggest Lee Evans gets to know Brady Quinn.

841999[/snapback]

You are such an Idiot....

You'd think someone of your age could just enjoy a !@#$ing win, seeing how you've seen so many. Shut up and go play on the swings.

841998[/snapback]

I do love wins but at the same time I need like to see how players did especially since Jp is on the hot seat. I need next weeks game to be like today's game.

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

Find a new team....Please....you will never be happy

It's one game!

(Here we go again)

841939[/snapback]

Dude, find a new team to root for. Your a bandwagon ass pirate if I ever saw one. Everyone is always looking for positives in a loss and bashing. It's a WIN. A WIN is a WIN.