UGH, please quit giving these guys......

Oh yeah, and one more thing........if you're so worried about whining on what the refs do on the field......go to ref school, and work your way up to get a job at a high level of football.  Otherwise, there will always be human error.

You're probably one of those parents at a youth game who blame referees, but when it comes to sign up and volunteer to do it yourself, you're no where to be found!

61136[/snapback]

Great advice CVB. And after that, I'll go out, become a pro football player, join the Bills, and play well so the zebras don't !@#$ us over anymore. Except that then I'll be allowed to criticize the zebras because I WAS one as well. :D

Keep the above in mind the next time you feel the need to criticize your president, politicians, doctors, lawyers, DMV workers, etc. It's called being a professional and acting like one, not covering up ineptitude with pathetic excuses like "it's human error."

No, "we lost the play" because it NEVER HAPPENED!  Do you understand that concept?  Givens didn't fumble.  The zebras screwed that call up (also) and only after IR was it proven that they screwed up.  Had Fletcher not fumbled out of the EZ, the Bills likely would have "gotten away" with it, which I guess to you is "good play," but it's certainly not to me?  I'm sure you also decried that damn TV timeout that gave the Patsies enough time to review McGee's apparent INT of Brady in the EZ of their FG drive, right?  And again, that also would have been "good play" if allowed to stand, right?  Sorry but I guess we differ on the fundamental difference between what is a good play and what is not, and whether !@#$-ups by the zebras and "getting away with it" constitutes a "good play" or not.  To clarify my position, I hate when the zebras !@#$ up IN FAVOR of my team, as well as AGAINST my team.

This is an interesting concept.  So because the Bills played sloppy at times, they deserved to get screwed by the zebras?  That's like saying that that girl that Kobe Bryant allegedly raped DESERVED to be raped because she was a slut.  Good call (NOT!).  And I saw a lot of "sloppy play" by the Pats, including stupid personal fouls that were NOT called.  Why weren't they?  Why did Fletcher get a FP for legally hitting Brady, but Vrabel was allowed to spin Bledsoe to the turf after whistles where blowing and everyone else let-up?  Why was Harrison allowed to headhunt a defenseless Neufeld?  Why was Wilfork allowed to bash Jennings in the helmet WITH his helmet?  Sorry but I consider that stupid and dirty play, but again, they got away with it, which is stevestojan. 

Get a clue.  The missed/covered-up fumbles are there on tape for ALL to see, even someone with little NFL knowledge.  They're not judgement calls like holding, or the (largely subjective) strike zone.  If you can actually say that those guys did NOT fumble, and didn't affect the game since they were on TD drives, like I said, you need to get a clue.

61205[/snapback]

You're the biggest whiner I've ever seen. THE PLAY DID HAPPEN. AND REPLAY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A FACTOR IF FLETCHER WOULDN"T HAVE FUMBLED. Who gives a damn, if it was reversed or not.

If Fletcher would have half of a brain in his fuggin head, BOTTOM LINE WOULD BE THAT THE BILLS HAVE THE BALL AT THE 2.

You're one of the coach or parent types that make me sick. WAHHHH, the refs did this, WAHHHHHHHHH, the refs did that. "It's ok guys, you guys are great, because if it wasn't for the refs, we'd be soooooo good."

Your living in dreamland. It's amazing.

Quit blaming other people for the Bills miscues.

There's nothing more sickening than people who blame referees for everything. We no doubt haven't gotten all of the calls go our way. But my god, you sound like a whiner.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woe is me. Woe is me. The Refs don't like the Bills.

Nevermind we play like the dumbest NFL team ever, let's not correct that, let's use the WOE IS ME approach.

Sickening!

You're the biggest whiner I've ever seen.  THE PLAY DID HAPPEN.  AND REPLAY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A FACTOR IF FLETCHER WOULDN"T HAVE FUMBLED.  Who gives a damn, if it was reversed or not. 

If Fletcher would have half of a brain in his fuggin head, BOTTOM LINE WOULD BE THAT THE BILLS HAVE THE BALL AT THE 2.

You're one of the coach or parent types that make me sick.  WAHHHH, the refs did this, WAHHHHHHHHH, the refs did that.  "It's ok guys, you guys are great, because if it wasn't for the refs, we'd be soooooo good." 

Your living in dreamland.  It's amazing. 

Quit blaming other people for the Bills miscues. 

There's nothing more sickening than people who blame referees for everything.  We no doubt haven't gotten all of the calls go our way.  But my god, you sound like a whiner.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Woe is me.  Woe is me.  The Refs don't like the Bills.

Nevermind we play like the dumbest NFL team ever, let's not correct that, let's use the WOE IS ME approach. 

Sickening!

OKay CVB, the next time you feel you've been wronged, suck it up and realize that it's because you deserved it. While you're at it, go ahead and cheat on your taxes, wife, customers, etc. because I'm sure they've somehow deserved it, and if you get away with it, it's all good. That's what is TRULY pathetic and something I'd NEVER aspire to be like. But hey, that's just me. Goodbye.

If I hear another tivo head coach give another 'detailed' analysis of how the Bills were dominating, but x team was lucky, and the refs were biased, and the wind was blowing ssw...

60486[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

OKay CVB, the next time you feel you've been wronged, suck it up and realize that it's because you deserved it.  While you're at it, go ahead and cheat on your taxes, wife, customers, etc. because I'm sure they've somehow deserved it, and if you get away with it, it's all good.  That's what is TRULY pathetic and something I'd NEVER aspire to be like.  But hey, that's just me.  Goodbye.

61651[/snapback]

Not exactly what I mean, however, the bottom line is that there are problems on this team much much worse than referees calls that go BOTH ways during the course of a year. And those are out of our control.

However, the stupidity of this team is mind boggling. Although, we don't necessarily hold football players in the same light as brain surgeons, some of the players (VETS too) on the Bills are the dumbest fuggin players I've seen in years.

We have many bigger things going wrong in house, than we do the referees.

Let's clean up our own ship before we whine about calls going against us.

Not exactly what I mean, however, the bottom line is that there are problems on this team much much worse than referees calls that go BOTH ways during the course of a year.  And those are out of our control.

However, the stupidity of this team is mind boggling.  Although, we don't necessarily hold football players in the same light as brain surgeons, some of the players (VETS too) on the Bills are the dumbest fuggin players I've seen in years.

We have many bigger things going wrong in house, than we do the referees.

Let's clean up our own ship before we whine about calls going against us.

61696[/snapback]

Well said. All of it.

The Bills should get under control the things they can control. If they do that, none of that other stuff will matter much.

Bottom line is that we have suffered mightly from some very bad calls against us. They definitely contributed to our teams woes. To deny it , is to say "I'm blind". Yet, we also see that this team isn't good enough to overcome them. Disasterous plays at key times (Bledsoe bootleg? Henry's inability to run without slipping and stumbling, dropped passes by every WR, TE, and RB on the team, key defensive breakdowns, insufficient pass rush, and absolutely stupid penalties, etc....) bother me much more than the blown calls by the refs. Our Bills need to quit shooting themselves in the foot first.

I'll ask again, on our final drive, what did we do to stop the blitz from Harrison? Absolutely nothing. We let him come free 4-5 times in a row without even touching him. That's stupid. There seems to be a lot of questioning of the players "game smarts" of late, even by OBD, but what about the coaches too? No challenge against the Faiders? There's a seven point swing in that game right there. Of course, that was helped by another of Henry's "slips".

Reality is that our problems are with everything and we haven't been good enough to overcome anything so far. This could be a good team, if the dumb mistakes and lapses in concentration and poise would cease.

Bottom line is that we have suffered mightly from some very bad calls against us.  They definitely contributed to our teams woes. To deny it , is to say "I'm blind". Yet, we also see that this team isn't good enough to overcome them. Disasterous plays at key times (Bledsoe bootleg? Henry's inability to run without slipping and stumbling, dropped passes by every WR, TE, and RB on the team, key defensive breakdowns,  insufficient pass rush, and absolutely stupid penalties, etc....) bother me much more than the blown calls by the refs. Our Bills need to quit shooting themselves in the foot first.

I'll ask again, on our final drive, what did we do to stop the blitz from Harrison? Absolutely nothing. We let him come free 4-5 times in a row without even touching him. That's stupid.  There seems to be a lot of questioning of the players "game smarts" of late, even by OBD, but what about the coaches too? No challenge against the Faiders? There's a seven point swing in that game right there. Of course, that was helped by another of Henry's "slips".

Reality is that our problems are with everything and we haven't been good enough to overcome anything so far. This could be a good team, if the dumb mistakes and lapses in concentration and poise would cease.

61808[/snapback]

Exactly my point as I read this. Calls have gone against us. They have also gone for us in a couple of occasions. One of which London "Let me help the Bills lose every week" Fletcher botched. And it was a huge botch. And mainly because of stupidity, not anything that someone did well on the other team.

Let's clean up our own ship, play a relatively adequate game, and then blame the refs if things go against us. But to blame refs now, while we execute at a JV football level is the most assanine thing I've ever heard of.

Hey, cheer up, after we lose to the Jets, assuming that we keep up the trend of playing poorly on the road, we'll win 2 of 3 against Miami and Arizona at home.

Then everyone can say I told you the Bills were going to turn this thing around. Uh-huh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Here's hoping the next generation of Bills stars (Losman, Evans and McGahee) aren't nearly as stupid as the current group we have.

Go Bills!