Prediction Time:

East Brady

Bring whatcha got:

Over/under catches 4 under

Touchdowns 1 under

Drops 2 over

Covered like a wet blanket, I say the play maker steps in front of our boy and takes it to the house.

Clements seems to have stepped it up since the bye-week and needs to play lights out to

gaurantee the big pay day that awaits him....... :lol:

It's pay back time for last years melt down in Miami!!

Bring whatcha got: 

Over/under catches 4        under

Touchdowns 1                    under

Drops 2                            over

Covered like a wet blanket, I say the play maker steps in front of our boy and takes it to the house.

Clements seems to have stepped it up since the bye-week and needs to play lights out to

gaurantee the big pay day that awaits him....... :lol:

It's pay back time for last years melt down in Miami!!

838697[/snapback]

If the 'Playmaker' is covering Moulds, we're in deep, deep trouble, because putting McGee on the 6-3 Andre Johnson (who is, after all, LEADING THE LEAGUE in catches and behind only Colston in yardage) cannot be a good idea.

If the 'Playmaker' is covering Moulds, we're in deep, deep trouble, because putting McGee on the 6-3 Andre Johnson (who is, after all, LEADING THE LEAGUE in catches and behind only Colston in yardage) cannot be a good idea.

838710[/snapback]

Point well taken, like I said bring whatcha got.........

Thats why you are the master! :lol:

But I will stick by my prediction, and just figure that somehow they get a mismatch and it will be the play maker, that in fact, does take it to the house. Because as we all know, that is the only way we can get to the endzone......

Nate is due..... It's time to make it happen, pay day is a comin!!

How long do we give Moulds til he's on the sidelines again crying for a QB change because he isn't getting more passes in the game?

838767[/snapback]

Like I said, this is pay back time for the Melt Down In Miami.....

I'm thinking E-Baby shouldn't go over the middle.......Bad things could happen...

Do we really know, how certain players actually feel about last year......?

Just looking forward to the game.....season is winding down....

We need a shut-out!

Like I said, this is pay back time for the Melt Down In Miami.....

I'm thinking E-Baby shouldn't go over the middle.......Bad things could happen...

Do we really know, how certain players actually feel about last year......?

Just looking forward to the game.....season is winding down....

We need a shut-out!

838779[/snapback]

I'm sure Whitner and Simpson have no ill will towards him

838710[/snapback]

Which would be kinda funny in a sad sort of way. I still have bad memories of andre johnson in 2003 when he broke thru our entire secondary and not a one tackled him even though there was no less then 5 people in position.

838710[/snapback]

Exactly ... I put expect Clements to be covering Johnson most of the day. Although, the Bills have a tendency to have our CB's playing "sides" instead of players. Remember the Detroit game?

If we can do what we did last week with Indy, playing closer to the receivers on the line, switching up the defense and let our guys play a little more man to man, I think we'll do just fine.

I agree.

Carr continues to have sack problems. CB's have to play Moulds and Johnson up close (I'm assuming Clements on Johnson, McGee on Moulds) and allow Schobel-Tripplett-Kelsay to disrupt the play.

I figure Eric might step it up this game.

5 catches, 60 yards,  1 TD

Owen Daniels will pull in a TD and Andre will break 100 yards again and grab a TD too.

839495[/snapback]

Are you on drugs? Clements held Marvin Harrison to 2 catches, Steve Smith to 3 catches, .... ah screw it, im not going to go throuh the whole list. The Bills passing defense gives up on average 1.3 INT/game and gets .7 INT per game.

The point is NO WAY, Moulds, Daniels, and Andre all catch a TD.

Only take the amount of medication prescribed to you.